Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

wow these all white 2010s are fetching around 400 on ebay, looks like I maybe throwing mine up on there as soon as they come tomorrow

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

just copped the 09's at marshalls tonight for $59 and im sure down the road the 2010's will be in that price range and will get bought

Marshalls carries Jordan's?!

earlier today someone posted they got the white/black 09's for $49 at marshalls i have like 3 around me so i took a drive and all 3 had the black 09's for $59 in the triangle box and everything i couldnt say no to that price

im going to my local marshalls tomorrow lol.

Good luck with that Marshalls run. They're scarce.

I can't wait to get another pair of 2010's for hoops. I can't do that to these.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I really want Joe Johnson's PE.

JB needs to go hard with the colorways for this shoe.

And can we get the welcome homes? Tell Wade to dump the 16.5 already.

Q
F
T

The all white 2010's are VERY limited. Some of you think that they will be re-released in the future. I hate to break hearts but, there were only 72 pairs of these released and the display models at NT will be sent back to the archive. This is the word directly from a district manager at NT. NO RE-RELEASE. This is a one time deal. Some of you like the shoe and some of you don't, it's all good.

Personally, this all white colorway helped me like the genral release cw even more. The shoes are mad comfy. They're going to be perfect for the summer.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

just copped the 09's at marshalls tonight for $59 and im sure down the road the 2010's will be in that price range and will get bought

Marshalls carries Jordan's?!

earlier today someone posted they got the white/black 09's for $49 at marshalls i have like 3 around me so i took a drive and all 3 had the black 09's for $59 in the triangle box and everything i couldnt say no to that price

im going to my local marshalls tomorrow lol.
went by marshalls, they had everything but the 2009s.  had the old school 2 lows, 15 retro SEs,  jumpman pros,  elements,  hallowed ground, skyposites...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by HOVKid

^^^They are garbage bro.  Its an all-white shoe with a hole in it.

roll.gif

ice cold

CS_S_2022_20081211111752.jpg

To each his own. I like these. Glad you think they're garbage. Allowed me to get a pair.
well said. Clearly you bought the shoes for yourself not someone else

I read this post yesterday and stop by Marshalls and was able to cop the 2009 Jordans for $60! I saw a few more J's there, that are pretty cool! BTW, I live in Houston, Texas, South Side!!!

Originally Posted by holyghostthug

I read this post yesterday and stop by Marshalls and was able to cop the 2009 Jordans for $60! I saw a few more J's there, that are pretty cool! BTW, I live in Houston, Texas, South Side!!!

i told yall to check it out i might take a ride and look for the white/black CW today i got the black CW for $60 yesterday

I don't have a Marshall's near me, I feel like they all went out of business lmao?!

BTW cannot wait to get those carolina blue 2010's, FIRE!

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

just hooped in these and they perform excellent. i like how these make u  lower to the court unlike other shoes due to the bottom loaded zoom. the toe area is so comfy during game play. the only downsides are the separated toe cap still creases even tho its a separate part of the shoe. and the clear plastic parts above the midsole on the sides of the shoe as well as the window get scuffed somewhat easily 

Throw some Hyperizes/Hyperdunks/or Kobes on, lowest to the ground you can get lol, they are honestly the sickest shoes I have ever ever played in, wish I had them while ballin back in college!

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

just hooped in these and they perform excellent. i like how these make u  lower to the court unlike other shoes due to the bottom loaded zoom. the toe area is so comfy during game play. the only downsides are the separated toe cap still creases even tho its a separate part of the shoe. and the clear plastic parts above the midsole on the sides of the shoe as well as the window get scuffed somewhat easily 

Throw some Hyperizes/Hyperdunks/or Kobes on, lowest to the ground you can get lol, they are honestly the sickest shoes I have ever ever played in, wish I had them while ballin back in college!

eyes.gif
ZK2 is LOW to the ground.
laugh.gif

Mine came today too....dont know about the sox, but did get the poster. I am thinking about throwing these on ebay as well. Seems to make sense.

Back
Top Bottom