Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I'm a sucker for black/carolina colorways. But still, i'll wait for those to go on sale around my way I just can't get over that damn window.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

As for me "advertising" them. I'm not. I basically feel lucky to have them, that's all. Hell I got 4 pairs because I thought they were so fresh. Not because I believed they'd be worth a couple hundred dollars a pair. It is what it is though.
smile.gif
dont insult peoples intelligence
Take it easy there inspector gadget. lol

I don't have to give any reason. Even if I happen to have one. Which I do. Why would I care what anyone on NT thinks anyway? Why would it matter to YOU? Unless you're salty about not being able to buy a pair at retail price. It's water under the bridge from the get go for me. Kill all that noise op. Keep it moving onto the next one if you missed out.

now your you're getting crazy im just saying no one up here is stupid we know you bought 4 pairs for resell purposes lets be serious you didnt pay over $600 on some all white shoes with a hole on the side because there they're "fresh" you did it to make a quick buck i mean seriously you charged me $750 when i pmed you about them and thats why the min someone says these may release down the road everywhere you get all tight and defend the shoes saying there they're limited and comparing them to the titanium xx3's  because it will F up your resell value i was done talking about it but again its obvious what your doing and if i want these i can get them for around $250-300 but im waiting on the black/blue CW they look way better

Damn guy, did you not pay attention in english class? Anyway, interesting that you say you're done talking about them but you still keep ranting after looking for them. When you found out that you couldn't get them for YOUR price, you gave up. Now you're salty because you don't have them. It's not the end of the world. Enough of this, it's not even a big deal. You might be sour but, just keep it moving, bud. Forget about it.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

As for me "advertising" them. I'm not. I basically feel lucky to have them, that's all. Hell I got 4 pairs because I thought they were so fresh. Not because I believed they'd be worth a couple hundred dollars a pair. It is what it is though.
smile.gif

I don't have to give any reason. Even if I happen to have one. Which I do. Why would I care what anyone on NT thinks anyway? Why would it matter to YOU? Unless you're salty about not being able to buy a pair at retail price. It's water under the bridge from the get go for me. Kill all that noise op. Keep it moving onto the next one if you missed out.

now your you're getting crazy im just saying no one up here is stupid we know you bought 4 pairs for resell purposes lets be serious you didnt pay over $600 on some all white shoes with a hole on the side because there they're "fresh" you did it to make a quick buck i mean seriously you charged me $750 when i pmed you about them and thats why the min someone says these may release down the road everywhere you get all tight and defend the shoes saying there they're limited and comparing them to the titanium xx3's  because it will F up your resell value i was done talking about it but again its obvious what your doing and if i want these i can get them for around $250-300 but im waiting on the black/blue CW they look way better

Damn guy, did you not pay attention in english class? Anyway, interesting that you say you're done talking about them but you still keep ranting after looking for them. When you found out that you couldn't get them for YOUR price, you gave up. Now you're salty because you don't have them. It's not the end of the world. Enough of this, it's not even a big deal. You might be sour but, just keep it moving, bud. Forget about it.

it always cracks me up when someone corrects spelling, etc.  are YOU an english professor?  do you go to duke?  i don't think so.  why don't you just focus on correcting your lying ways and your sleezy characteristics.  yes, lets move on from all this talk about your all white 2010's.  there are much better colorways coming out.  keep it moving, GottaBdaClown.  enough of your nonsense.  back to what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about.
laugh.gif

Why don't you go suck yourself to death spooner. lol Anyway...

rubbin it
smokin.gif

rubbin what?  The fact that you got pairs for resale.  OMG JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST,  no ones ever did that before.

Feb 15 · Air Jordan 2010 – White – White – Metallic Silver – Anniversary Edition

Air-Jordan-2010-White-Metalic-Silver-2-570x5501.jpg

This weekend marked the release of the Air Jordan 2010 in it’s first official colorway of Black, Varsity Red, and White but it seems as if a more intriguing colorway of the Air Jordan 2010 flew under our radar, until now. It seems as if a mysterious Anniversary Edition of the Air Jordan 2010 was also released this weekend at select Jordan Brand outlets including NikeTown Chicago where NikeTalke member, GootaBdaShoes, picked up a pair of these White and Metallic Silver Anniversary Edition Air Jordan 2010’s that come complete with a roll-out poster. While this pair may not look as good as the pair that Dwyane Wade had on, they both share ice clear outsoles. via NikeTalk

Style: 387358-111
Color: White/White-Metallic Silver

I SEE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR YOU SHOULD SPEAK TO THE EDITOR OF SNEAKERNEWS THEY SEEMED TO HAVE MISSPELLED YOUR NAME

BdaShoes, why do you always try to go so hard without putting any intellegence in your responses? I don't see why you're so salty in almost every thread. I don't think anybody is jealous about you're 2010's.
laugh.gif

Like I said, just be happy you got yours and don't worry about other people. It does seem like every post you make it's trying to show them off or talk about how you got such a limited pair of shoes. We get it dude.
laugh.gif

^ I noticed the name. Couldn't care less.

As for the rest of the gibberish... there's the contradiction thing again... I'm not worried about anyone else.. but you sure seem to be. You had to put your two cents in crazyebw, ey? haha
Damn, ya'll salty then a mug up in here. Don't hate guys. Just move it along peacefully. No need for such anger and frustration. Call on Jesus if you need to. Woo-Sah.

Aight guys, I'm going for a walk in my all white 2010's. lol jk jk.

I have nothing bad to say about GottaBdaShoes. He made this thread come back to life. He has nothing but love for this shoe as so do I.

And for that kind sir. I tip my hat off to you.

^ I noticed the name. Couldn't care less.

As for the rest of the gibberish... there's the contradiction thing again... I'm not worried about anyone else.. but you sure seem to be. You had to put your two cents in crazyebw, ey? haha
Damn, ya'll salty then a mug up in here. Don't hate guys. Just move it along peacefully. No need for such anger and frustration. Call on Jesus if you need to. Woo-Sah.

Aight guys, I'm going for a walk in my all white 2010's. lol jk jk.
What are you even talking about? What's your angle? Nobody is salty, you're just boasting about your shoes for no reason. That's all we were saying. Chill out dude.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

smile.gif

now your getting crazy im just saying no one up here is stupid we know you bought 4 pairs for resell purposes lets be serious you didnt pay over $600 on some all white shoes with a hole on the side because there "fresh" you did it to make a quick buck i mean seriously you charged me $750 when i pmed you about them and thats why the min someone says these may release down the road everywhere you get all tight and defend the shoes saying there limited and comparing them to the titanium xx3's  because it will F up your resell value i was done talking about it but again its obvious what your doing and if i want these i can get them for around $250-300 but im waiting on the black/blue CW they look way better

SWEET BABY JESUS. DEFINATELY NOT WORTH THAT MUCH! 200 TO 300 TOPS. DONT CARE HOW RARE THEY ARE. FOR THAT PRICE YOU CAN GRAB A DEADSTOCK 11/6 DMP PACK. WORD TO THE APPRECIATION THREAD...

sooo......anybody know when these black/unc 2010s are going to turn up?

GottaBdaShoes - please ask your manager friend or buddy that hooked you up w/ this all white 2010 info...I am sure they know something about the black/unc release.

Thanks.

jamergradywrote:
I have nothing bad to say aboutGottaBdaShoes. He made this thread come back to life. He has nothingbut love for this shoe as so do I.

And for that kind sir. I tip my hat off toyou.

I appreciate that my dude. Let me know if you need help in the future with anything. (this is not a sale attempt, mods).
Originally Posted by Sheddy69

sooo......anybody know when these black/unc 2010s are going to turn up?

GottaBdaShoes - please ask your manager friend or buddy that hooked you up w/ this all white 2010 info...I am sure they know something about the black/unc release.

Thanks.

I'm going to ask about that. I'll get back to you shortly in a PM.

thanks man...I really want them and I really want 2010s now!!! But, I would love for them to drop closer to end of spring/beginning of summer because I am running out of $$$. A May release would be amazing.

Dang... this is the only colorway I would have considered getting. And it was available in my city. Niketown Chicago's message says "they are currently sold out of the white 2010s." Key word currently. Wishful thinking on my part?

I failed over, over and over again in my life and that is why  I succeed..... This is what is on the shoe!!!

Cats are really cracking up in this thread... about nothing, but still... wow.  <<<contributes nothing
alien.gif

Originally Posted by fizzy23

I failed over, over and over again in my life and that is why  I succeed..... This is what is on the shoe!!!
laugh.gif

This is posted every other page I swear.

^ The original colourway didn't come with anything!

It appears as though these socks that have come bundled with these white 2010s are in fact the socks that match the original colourway to me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Jan 6 · Air Jordan 2010 - Black - University Blue - Detailed Images

98673f160a0072b05de2e912d6ae2822-570x427.jpg

Here's another in-depth look at the upcoming Air Jordan 2010 in the friendly and familiar colourway of Black and University Blue. We previewed these just a week ago, but this colourway of the AJ2010 deserves another peek because it will certainly be one of the more popular non-Chicago Bulls colourways, just like the Black/Carolina Air Jordan V Retro was in 2006. via Kinstor.

Color: Black/University Blue

Style: 387358-003

Here's another in-depth look at the upcoming Air Jordan 2010 in the friendly and familiar colourway of Black and University Blue. We previewed these just a week ago, but this colourway of the AJ2010 deserves another peek because it will certainly be one of the more popular non-Chicago Bulls colourways, just like the Black/University Blue Air Jordan V Retro was in 2006. via Kinstor.

Color: Black/University Blue
Style: 387358-003

4b99c0eadc1c1bd6eabaac28a0b536e6-570x403.jpg

143f3e32b202a346fbcc82063f967d98-570x427.jpg

f526971325e04bbcd13b2dabe4e0b30e-570x427.jpg

d6e5c26bcf922ce0e32472b93c4c4ac7-570x427.jpg

374c90717fa653b46f1ccc1e9f10bf50-570x427.jpg

ac1c63f6b20493604cbf30d3bef42246-570x427.jpg

18886ad89f90a13560d8587dafe19abf-570x342.jpg

f8ed69742c4cf873321b69288860c04c-570x427.jpg

eee7c9e7940b7250556b53d5cb5712e9-570x427.jpg

ded200aa29cbe5f4fab005f464a6be90-570x427.jpg

42a020834a49146d96c8d9a4aec05d5b-570x427.jpg

2bd3e33b015c845a5782fcdcdad4dbef-570x427.jpg

0db10f318d1707991d44128a7e73390d-570x463.jpg

Originally Posted by AIR 305

VIA Marqueesole/KATC

29zxwew.jpg

wkohza.jpg

ot2lo7.jpg

s3iiyb.jpg

2mnlytf.jpg

j5ecle.jpg

my bad if there's a 2010 thread. Lock if not needed

NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN...SHOULD OF SENT A POET
pimp.gif
Much love for these man. they are fiyya. anyone know if it's a GR?don't wanna be caught off guard like the anniversary's

Back
Top Bottom