Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

UNDERTOW joints are something serious.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ wow.. Really likin those up there! 2010's appeal to me more and more
everytime I see em.. Anxiously awaiting my charcoals.....

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I love my Charcoals. I was skeptic at first, but i LOVE the 2010. Very very very comfortable.   
Same here. I wasn't quite feeling them at first but after I got the Black/UNC, I was sold. They were hella comfortable and I knew I had to get the Charcoals. I already used both of them a couple of times and I am very happy with them. Now if ony those windowless Stealths would come out.....

Are these out yet?  I saw them on the new video at FTL but I don't see them in-store or in the website.

air-jordan-2010-black-2-570x401.jpg

Damn I really want to buy a pair to hoop in but I'm worried about the ankle support. Had a chance to buy the Welcome Home pair for $100
smh.gif

hoop'd in my charcoals last night and my ankles felt extremely stable.
Great lateral stability in my opinion.... And just to add, I think the suede is
what really sets these off.... I just don't think they would look as good if the
toe box was leather.. They would look beat once they started gettting
stepped on and scuffed up.....

Originally Posted by MLE323

hoop'd in my charcoals last night and my ankles felt extremely stable.
Great lateral stability in my opinion.... And just to add, I think the suede is
what really sets these off.... I just don't think they would look as good if the
toe box was leather.. They would look beat once they started gettting
stepped on and scuffed up.....

I agree. I use my charcoals a lot than my black/uncs. And the ankle support surprisingly was pretty stable.

Really happy with my charcoal's....real comfy and look great...these Undertow one's are clean!
pimp.gif

the first colorway has dropped in nordstrom rack for $49-$59, which is a real steal. as yall have said, these are true performance basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom