Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

WOOOW, they released his PE??!!! man too damn smooth. well im not no where near a HOH
frown.gif

I like these better than the first colorway, but I wish it was black around the window

good Lord, those Wade PEs are sick! Nice pick up guys! I've been sleeping on 2010s all year smh.

Btw, has anyone seen the silver 2010 for less than retail? I need a new hoop shoe.

I hope this is a HoH Chi and Miami release only. I say that because it always seems like only HoH NY and LA get their share of regional exclusives.

Its looking like that for now, hometown Chicago and his team in Miami so it would make sense.

damn i really want a pair of these...anyone else think they would look 10x better with a black or red sole? ps anyone?

Everyones asking "How are they selling?"

As of 10:00 PM Eastern time, I took the last pair from HOH Miami. Straight off the mannequins feet, many asked for them but they were mine.

They are now officially sold out in Miami.

Everyone who needed a pair and got one, you got a very nice shoe. In my opinion, the best non numbered Jordan to date.

I was told those 2010 PE will be dropping this week once they receive the shipment @ HoH NY.

Cant drop $170 plus tax for them since I like the silver's better and I got the silver's way cheaper.

Not really a fan of AJ2010, nor D.Wade. Colorway is impressive indeed.

They should drop at HOH, the more the merrier.

Not a fan of the 2010 but this colorway is nice.

They are sold already.

It was a pick up for a fellow member, no way I would sell for $999, I'm not an idiot reseller.

Seller and I didn't verify cost for International shipping so the price wasn't set yet.

There is one %$!!!++ on E-Bay with a FSR, selling for $350 a pair, that guy needs the luck.

i feel the need to spaz right now because ONLYMJSCOLLECTED was tyrna help me out and get me a pair of Wade2010s and some reseller bought all 26 pairs from his local hoh so he couldnt get my pair. I definitly appreciate his effort. I dont mind resellers but 26 pairs. Do you really have to ODEE like that?

EDIT: like this other person in Miami the has 24 pairs on ebay. HOH need to start putting limits on how many a person can buy when is come to super limited items like this, like 2-3 at the most

Originally Posted by 23king24

i feel the need to spaz right now because ONLYMJSCOLLECTED was tyrna help me out and get me a pair of Wade2010s and some reseller bought all 26 pairs from his local hoh so he couldnt get my pair. I definitly appreciate his effort. I dont mind resellers but 26 pairs. Do you really have to ODEE like that?

EDIT: like this other person in Miami the has 24 pairs on ebay. HOH need to start putting limits on how many a person can buy when is come to super limited items like this, like 2-3 at the most

If resellers don't monopolize, they ain't who they are.  

Originally Posted by garylok11

I was told those 2010 PE will be dropping this week once they receive the shipment @ HoH NY.

Cant drop $170 plus tax for them since I like the silver's better and I got the silver's way cheaper.

Not really a fan of AJ2010, nor D.Wade. Colorway is impressive indeed.

Any word on if these dropped at HOH NY? I was looking to get a 2nd pair. They just too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJason

Anyone have the HOH/Footlocker SKU for these?

theres a big %%* picture of the sku like 1 page back...i already called trying to do a product locate and apparently the rep was able to pull them up with the sku in the system but since it is a HOH exclusive the sizes arent available to track down or ship. 

I reeeaaally want a size 10.5 in these ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom