Air Jordan 2010 **UNC Black** (New Pics Added)

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Every recent sig Jordan that has released in recent years, seems to grow on me, anyway.
smh.gif

Pretty damn much. Every time I talk myself into the fact that it IS the signature basketball shoe, I get all excited.
pimp.gif

Innovation and technology still reside in the signature line if nothing else, so I gotta stick with em.

Black socks and the hole is gone. These will be a classic. The toe box is elegant and the outsole is FIRE

I also noticed the X shaped lace loop on the tongue. That will keep the laces in place.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE design, but the colorway is something that the people have been wanting for a while now, a BLACK/CARO GR!! Well done there, as for the shoeitself, YOU LOSE!

The Jordan Brand really needs to start heading in a different direction! They were the top of the line, cream of the crop, the trend setters at one point,always on the cutting edge, but now all we get is XI look alikes with gum soles and patent toes OR a mixture of their past successes mixed into one shoe!

Hey, if you check out the 16.5's and this shoe, there are waaaaay too many similarities, even down to the cut of the gum sole at the front
frown.gif
Check outfinishlines 16.5 and compare them.

I mean, what do you want them to put out? This is innovative. It's a high performance BASKETBALL shoe. It's not MEANT for style. Air Jordan's neverwere. They've always been built on the chasis of performing for the best basketball player in the world.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with this shoe. If you want to wear it with jeans and be casual, I can see why you wouldn't like them as much. I meanI would but I don't care either way. I just want these ON COURT. Everything i've heard has me very excited to get a few runs in with these. Betweenthis and ZK5, I should be good through the spring going into the summer.

If you're looking for the casual shoe, you're looking in the wrong place...that's all i'm saying. If you want a high performance ball shoe,there's no way you aren't excited for this shoe...

this CW is sweet...makes the circle area more tolerable...

**sidenote** what is this message "hidden" in the soles say from MJ???

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I mean, what do you want them to put out? This is innovative. It's a high performance BASKETBALL shoe. It's not MEANT for style. Air Jordan's never were. They've always been built on the chasis of performing for the best basketball player in the world.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with this shoe. If you want to wear it with jeans and be casual, I can see why you wouldn't like them as much. I mean I would but I don't care either way. I just want these ON COURT. Everything i've heard has me very excited to get a few runs in with these. Between this and ZK5, I should be good through the spring going into the summer.

If you're looking for the casual shoe, you're looking in the wrong place...that's all i'm saying. If you want a high performance ball shoe, there's no way you aren't excited for this shoe...
QFT.

Don't yall understand that after the 14s, all the Signatures are all basketball performance shoes? Jordans were never meant for casual use in the firstplace, even the previous sigs were made for basketball.

This shoe is one of the many innovations Jordan Brand needs to implement on their shoes instead of re-hashed ideas.
Keep bringing Tinker back for Sigs, that man still KNOWS.

Personally im excited, for on and off the court use, these shoes will be really comfortable without a doubt.

to be honest i dont mind em, if they didnt have that 'peep hole" they'd be tight the profile is sweet just my 'pinion

i'm wondering how the patent leather on the toes will holdup after a few wears. i like them though. something different.

Back
Top Bottom