Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

^those last two are sweet.
imo 2011 needs three colours to work.

smh at no numericals on the 3 letter id.

^those last two are sweet.
imo 2011 needs three colours to work.

smh at no numericals on the 3 letter id.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Debating if I should pull the trigger on a pair. So far these are the only ones that spark my interest.

flints

Cool greys

Cool grey IV's

I got the ideas from some of the previous posts but made a few modifications on them to my personal liking.
How do you guys get the option of Grey Synthetic Leather for the Base as opposed to the Grey Patent Leather???  If I want to use grey as the base, I am only given the patent option.  I have also seen the same thing for white on this site???

Originally Posted by gentry187

Debating if I should pull the trigger on a pair. So far these are the only ones that spark my interest.

flints

Cool greys

Cool grey IV's

I got the ideas from some of the previous posts but made a few modifications on them to my personal liking.
How do you guys get the option of Grey Synthetic Leather for the Base as opposed to the Grey Patent Leather???  If I want to use grey as the base, I am only given the patent option.  I have also seen the same thing for white on this site???

^^^I actually used grey patent leather. Don't know why it looks like regular leather on that pic (NikeID app).

^^^I actually used grey patent leather. Don't know why it looks like regular leather on that pic (NikeID app).

i don't think the suede option works well with the main leathers, but the smooth leather options are very limited, except for a lakers colourway

deletemes.jpg

i don't think the suede option works well with the main leathers, but the smooth leather options are very limited, except for a lakers colourway

deletemes.jpg

so many choices!!!!!!!!!!! damn wish i was still young. i woulda bought 20 %#@*%#! colorways...

so many choices!!!!!!!!!!! damn wish i was still young. i woulda bought 20 %#@*%#! colorways...

less purple perhaps
screenshot20110818at942.png

as much as i love the white/black/red colour combos already posted, nikeID lets you get something different.

Originally Posted by Vuey

black toe XIII's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also loving the Black/white IX's !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really clean colour combo's on both !

wish we could get Nike ID in Australia
mad.gif

my wife is in china, nikeid is available there. i'll let you know if i can convince her to hook me/us up, and just bring them back in november.

less purple perhaps
screenshot20110818at942.png

as much as i love the white/black/red colour combos already posted, nikeID lets you get something different.

Originally Posted by Vuey

black toe XIII's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also loving the Black/white IX's !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really clean colour combo's on both !

wish we could get Nike ID in Australia
mad.gif

my wife is in china, nikeid is available there. i'll let you know if i can convince her to hook me/us up, and just bring them back in november.

^^^^^
23ska909red02--i'm in southern wv but stop by young's when i'm in charleston. as of last weekend, he only had the blackouts for $89.

^^^
160--i believe the description below the id options says they come with two sets of insoles. not sure about the box.

^^^^^
23ska909red02--i'm in southern wv but stop by young's when i'm in charleston. as of last weekend, he only had the blackouts for $89.

^^^
160--i believe the description below the id options says they come with two sets of insoles. not sure about the box.

Something I just came up with I might pull the trigger on these and my playoffs

Something I just came up with I might pull the trigger on these and my playoffs

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^^^

^^^
thanks i did not read the description
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^^^

^^^
thanks i did not read the description
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom