Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

pimp.gif

I hope Jordan Brand isnt getting any new ideas and thinkin about doing this to any of the retros

I hope Jordan Brand isnt getting any new ideas and thinkin about doing this to any of the retros

^^^Why not? More than half of the retro+ colorways they put out are bad. Why would you not want the chance to create one of your favorite sig Jordan's in colors you would actually like? It's not like retroes are that special anymore when you got a new one dropping every weekend now.

^^^Why not? More than half of the retro+ colorways they put out are bad. Why would you not want the chance to create one of your favorite sig Jordan's in colors you would actually like? It's not like retroes are that special anymore when you got a new one dropping every weekend now.

Looking at the photo again, I'm a little disappointed in that green - I'd love to make a Celtics Green/White/Black colorway.

Looking at the photo again, I'm a little disappointed in that green - I'd love to make a Celtics Green/White/Black colorway.

I wonder if there will be the option to only pack in one set, or even no sets, of the modular midsoles to reduce the MSRP. What box do iDed Jordan Brand shoes come in anyway?

Oh well, still very excited for the possible colorways.

I wonder if there will be the option to only pack in one set, or even no sets, of the modular midsoles to reduce the MSRP. What box do iDed Jordan Brand shoes come in anyway?

Oh well, still very excited for the possible colorways.

Originally Posted by kc37

I'll be outside breakdancing in the rain, due to the excitement.
Be right back...

w0rd up, but y0 that avy is sooooo %*#!!+ funny lmao

Originally Posted by kc37

I'll be outside breakdancing in the rain, due to the excitement.
Be right back...

w0rd up, but y0 that avy is sooooo %*#!!+ funny lmao

Back
Top Bottom