Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

I received a confirmation 3 days ago stating that my order was "being built"...Then all of a sudden it gets cancelled and I have a refund.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I received a confirmation 3 days ago stating that my order was "being built"...Then all of a sudden it gets cancelled and I have a refund.
what the hell?????  i wonder why that happened.  anybody have info on this?

what the hell?????  i wonder why that happened.  anybody have info on this?

Here's my first attempt at this 2011 ID

Quai's 

Not sure how I feel about that panel being White Patent though.. 

I'll wait a bit, hopefully Nike ID adds more Color Options. 

nerd.gif

Here's my first attempt at this 2011 ID

Quai's 

Not sure how I feel about that panel being White Patent though.. 

I'll wait a bit, hopefully Nike ID adds more Color Options. 

nerd.gif

really i hope that dont happen to me 
i remember you said you made two pairs 

did both get cancelled ?

my order says in progress still  

did both get cancelled ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

did both get cancelled ?

Yeah, both got cancelled. I'm gonna call tomorrow and find out what happened.

I guess it's sorta a blessing in disguise though. I tinkered with some more designs and created another Stealth colorway I like alot more than the one I had ordered. What do you think?

2ahvfjo.jpg

did both get cancelled ?

I guess it's sorta a blessing in disguise though. I tinkered with some more designs and created another Stealth colorway I like alot more than the one I had ordered. What do you think?

2ahvfjo.jpg

^nice

even if orders cancel, there's no fuss, it aint like these can't be reordered. they should be readily available for a long time. the alphas 1's are still there.

^nice

even if orders cancel, there's no fuss, it aint like these can't be reordered. they should be readily available for a long time. the alphas 1's are still there.

did both get cancelled ?

2ahvfjo.jpg
thats a nice colorway
i think i know what happened to your pairs and it might happen to mine and everyone else that made a 2011 

air randy opened up some new sweatshops and with the help of old employees at Y3 they smuggled out all the cheap leather and patent leather they could find to make up some space jams Concords and cdp promo CDP 4's 

seriously i would like to know also why your order was canceled 

did both get cancelled ?

2ahvfjo.jpg
thats a nice colorway
i think i know what happened to your pairs and it might happen to mine and everyone else that made a 2011 

air randy opened up some new sweatshops and with the help of old employees at Y3 they smuggled out all the cheap leather and patent leather they could find to make up some space jams Concords and cdp promo CDP 4's 

seriously i would like to know also why your order was canceled 

I called and it looks like I gotta take the L....Doesn't really matter though since I wasn't 100% satisfied with my other Stealth pair. I just reordered the black/red pair (XI inspired) and also my new and improved stealth colorway like the one I just posted (except with the ankle vent grey)...

2hp1vls.jpg

2wfn785.jpg

After all that, I still want to do a few more. The white/black (XIII's inspired color) a couple pages back is probably next on my list. I also wouldn't mine making a Carolina version or a white/red.

I called and it looks like I gotta take the L....Doesn't really matter though since I wasn't 100% satisfied with my other Stealth pair. I just reordered the black/red pair (XI inspired) and also my new and improved stealth colorway like the one I just posted (except with the ankle vent grey)...

2hp1vls.jpg

2wfn785.jpg

After all that, I still want to do a few more. The white/black (XIII's inspired color) a couple pages back is probably next on my list. I also wouldn't mine making a Carolina version or a white/red.

Not really, but I think I know how it happened.

On 8/16, When I originally submitted the order, I sent an email asking if I could make a quick alteration before they started "building" it. I never got a response back. The next day, I called the Nikeid customer service and talked to a guy there. He said that I couldn't change the order. All I could do was either wait till I received the shoes and then send them back "unsatisfied" or cancel the order completely. I decided to keep the order since waiting for them would have taken too long. On 8/19 I got an email saying that my order was now being built and it would be shipped once completed.

On 8/22 I received an email stating my entire order was cancelled and my account was credited in the amount I paid. When I called today, the automated message stated that my order was "in the process of being built"....Weird, so I chose to speak to a Nike rep. The lady explained to me that the only note attached to my order was "cancelled per consumer request". My guess is somewhere along the way, they cancelled even though I never did.

Not really, but I think I know how it happened.

On 8/16, When I originally submitted the order, I sent an email asking if I could make a quick alteration before they started "building" it. I never got a response back. The next day, I called the Nikeid customer service and talked to a guy there. He said that I couldn't change the order. All I could do was either wait till I received the shoes and then send them back "unsatisfied" or cancel the order completely. I decided to keep the order since waiting for them would have taken too long. On 8/19 I got an email saying that my order was now being built and it would be shipped once completed.

On 8/22 I received an email stating my entire order was cancelled and my account was credited in the amount I paid. When I called today, the automated message stated that my order was "in the process of being built"....Weird, so I chose to speak to a Nike rep. The lady explained to me that the only note attached to my order was "cancelled per consumer request". My guess is somewhere along the way, they cancelled even though I never did.

Weird. But it worked out better for you in the end. I want to see what your pairs look like. I was thinking about those Bred's as well so I'm interested to see how they actually come out.

Weird. But it worked out better for you in the end. I want to see what your pairs look like. I was thinking about those Bred's as well so I'm interested to see how they actually come out.

Back
Top Bottom