Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Damn it. The quality leather is used on the GRs. Such BS that its Studio only. I want to order my design(s) but am not gonna pay that for the inferior leather.

Damn it. The quality leather is used on the GRs. Such BS that its Studio only. I want to order my design(s) but am not gonna pay that for the inferior leather.

curious if yall's ID orders have come in, or shipped, etc?

ishipping label for my pair was created sept 15, but they've yet to actually ship a week later. i've heard that other customers have received delay emails from nike. interested to hear other's experiences...

ishipping label for my pair was created sept 15, but they've yet to actually ship a week later. i've heard that other customers have received delay emails from nike. interested to hear other's experiences...

I've been thinking about ordering a pair of these ... I have about 3 diff ones ready to go in my locker.

I've been thinking about ordering a pair of these ... I have about 3 diff ones ready to go in my locker.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

nerd.gif

also

what was the total shipped for a single pair?

mine were $205 even. i ordered on aug 30, and they're currently in transit with a UPS delivery day of Sept 26. will post pics monday.

mine were $205 even. i ordered on aug 30, and they're currently in transit with a UPS delivery day of Sept 26. will post pics monday.

I received me email shipping confirmation Wednesday and received my pair of Jordan 2011 Bred id's today. I couldn't help but pay tribute to Jordan xi bred. Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow... Very well worth the wait and price...

I received me email shipping confirmation Wednesday and received my pair of Jordan 2011 Bred id's today. I couldn't help but pay tribute to Jordan xi bred. Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow... Very well worth the wait and price...

^^^Yeah there's a whole lot of possibilities with these. I couldn't decide on what pair to make. If these come looking right then I might just pull the trigger on a couple more.

^^^Yeah there's a whole lot of possibilities with these. I couldn't decide on what pair to make. If these come looking right then I might just pull the trigger on a couple more.

I cashed in my coke rewards points and saved some $$$.  I placed my order August 27 and received them yesterday, September 23.  I didn't want to have to worry about the soles yellowing.  They are well worth the wait.  Here are my Bred Jordan 2011 Id's. 

ap99s.jpg

eek.gif

2mn0g14.jpg
pimp.gif

242xsv5.jpg
smokin.gif

2e3twkg.jpg
smile.gif

vq02fd.jpg
tongue.gif

vhtd7m.jpg
wink.gif

I cashed in my coke rewards points and saved some $$$.  I placed my order August 27 and received them yesterday, September 23.  I didn't want to have to worry about the soles yellowing.  They are well worth the wait.  Here are my Bred Jordan 2011 Id's. 

ap99s.jpg

eek.gif

2mn0g14.jpg
pimp.gif

242xsv5.jpg
smokin.gif

2e3twkg.jpg
smile.gif

vq02fd.jpg
tongue.gif

vhtd7m.jpg
wink.gif