Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by ColdCity

im salty as hell about this

Same here. Compared to the 2012 iD I feel like the 2011s had more color options I cared about. Specifically orange and midnight navy. I can barely get any orange on the 2012, including no orange translucent sole, and no midnight navy at all. Fail.

Same here. Compared to the 2012 iD I feel like the 2011s had more color options I cared about. Specifically orange and midnight navy. I can barely get any orange on the 2012, including no orange translucent sole, and no midnight navy at all. Fail.

Originally Posted by joekamel

I'm with you guys. Had the perfect colorway in my locker with a good share of orange on them.... waited too long (went to buy them and was 2 days too late...) and now I'm stuck with that regretful feeling. Disappointed since I really like the 011's in general.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to come up with a nice orange colorway to go with my team for the 012's...

Originally Posted by joekamel

I'm with you guys. Had the perfect colorway in my locker with a good share of orange on them.... waited too long (went to buy them and was 2 days too late...) and now I'm stuck with that regretful feeling. Disappointed since I really like the 011's in general.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to come up with a nice orange colorway to go with my team for the 012's...

Back
Top Bottom