Air Jordan 25th Anniversary UNC Jersey + Duffle Bag

Didn't see this posted so here you go

Via: sneaker news.com

The celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Jordan Brand will kick off this weekend, as the Air Jordan 1 25th Anniversary is set to release along with the Air Jordan 2010.In addition to the release of the shoes is a small selection of SilverAnniversary apparel and accessories – the Jordan UNC Jersey and aSilver Anniversary Duffle Bag. Both items are given the Silvertreamtment; the UNC jersey is white with a silver trim with the famousElephant print on the inside,  while the Duffle, a collaborationbetween Jordan Brand and Cole Haan, features premium leather with mattesilver hardware. Both the jersey and bag are very limited, with just500 of each made. These are available today at MAJOR.

jersey
pimp.gif

price? I'm after that duffle bag! 
nerd.gif

Edit: better yet can you post the phone number?! it says they're taking phone orders.

It is Cole Haan. Pretty pricey to begin with. Damn, even for that much, I wouldn't mind that duffel. Was bout to buy a Tumi Duffel for almost as much. I'll have to call tomorrow...

Anybody who is even CONSIDERING purchasing this would have been better off going with the M&N 85 All Star jersey, which was an exact replica of what MJ wore. This thing doesn't even have a single thread of UNC blue!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

That looks like a nice bag for weekend trips, wonder what the price is though...
weekend trip is exactly what I'll need it for...spring break. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

what's up with all the white and silver? did i miss something?!
yeah im kinda confused to... i thought it was suppose to be all WHITE stuff? idk fill me in
nerd.gif

Saw these at NT Chicago.. Bag looks like an old lady's big ol purse and the jersey is 300 dollars. Not thanks.

That jersey...
laugh.gif
/
sick.gif

They're trying to get 3 bills for it, too? I feel sorry for the people who purchase.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by micheal623

what's up with all the white and silver? did i miss something?!
yeah im kinda confused to... i thought it was suppose to be all WHITE stuff? idk fill me in
nerd.gif
Outside of the shoe world, in the real world, 25th anniversary is a Silver Anniversary. JB just decided to pair white with Silver.

Back
Top Bottom