Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Pair finally arrive from snkrs! Still need to pick up my second pair from my cousin place

21551435-8CCC-4673-9D14-07BEDAC7B2F1.jpeg

One of the biggest differences that I forgot to point out is the laces on the 07 pair was a super soft premium type. It's not the generic FTL type laces that most III's come with. It was a nice touch.. back in 07 these were considered LS like a premium limited urban account release.

Champs pair still hasn’t moved :lol:
wouldn’t be mad if it didn’t
orrrr if they mess up and send me some 1’s or 6’s hell even some cosmic unity’s :lol:

Yeah but if you were me. At that time. You were going after the Fear 5s, which were more limited than the 4s. And the fear 4s were bricks for a while.. they were going maybe 75 above retail which was nothing back then while the fear 5s were reselling for 600 on release day.. so I slept for a while.... said I'd come back and grab em...and literally one night - and I joke you not - overnight the price shot up 3 times the value.. I regret not buying the entire pack, actually.

FYI ID STILL choose the fear 5s if I did it again and had to chose one.. But I'd grab the 4s and the 3s.

And as far as top 5 non original releases.. no particular order.. Columbia's, oreos, cool Grey's, doernbechers, lightnings. They def top 10 though.

Its just most pairs I slept on, never bothered me. But the cool grey 3s and fear 4s always bothered me for sleeping hard on em. They were both easily obtainable for quite some time before they sky rocketed in price when I was ready to buy em
I've got the whole pack and the IVs are my least favorite out of all of them. I think I actually copped them at an outlet.

is jason mark a good cleaner on shoes with an upper like these and powder blues?

Try a suede brush first, you should try to avoid water on suede/nubuck unless absolutely necessary. I have this one, it has lots of surfaces for different shapes and has brass bristles on one side to lift the nap. Just be gentle.

(NT won't let me link it for some reason. Just type in Shake Suede Brush in Amazon.)

If you use water or something water based you need to do the whole shoe not just the stain, that way the suede dries the same color.

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz late drop at 10am eat/9am pst

Pair came in today and these joints is tight :smh:. I knew I should have got a 9.5. Bout to grab another pair before the prices start going crazy

I said "screw it" and got a pair on StockX... first time buying resell. So wasn't prepared for the $15+ fee on top of $30. :smh:

Not copping much else this year besides the Gtown 3s, Cool Grey XI and maybe Lightning 4s....Games too messed up until this rona stuff is history.

Back
Top Bottom