Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

bam-adebayo-jordan-brand-announcement.jpg
Good for him. I'm happy for him.

Anyone feel these are somewhat being slept on? Must be the no resell value huh? lol smh. These are clean and with the OG shape/less padding treatment made them 2x better imo. I hate to use cliche lines but people are def going to regret not copping these. It's one of those shoes you wish you had couple years later when you dont see them around any more. Had a few homies of mine calling these whack etc, but the Cool Grey series are some of the best non OG color way Jordans man. Its almost the next best thing after the classics. I'm more hype I have these than the Taupe 4s.
I kinda regret not copping a pair but I’m pretty over it. The biggest thing that made me pass was the tumbled finish on the upper. It honestly makes the shoe look like hot garbage but happy to see people getting pairs without the tumbled treatment

Same story post release about people that really like it claiming others slept on it. A lot dropped especially with the taupe haze 4’s being more popular

Ended up with 2 pairs, one from FL one from JD. Definitely liking the feel of these. Materials remind me more of the fear 3 than the first release. In hand, I prefer these over the first release, they seem much sturdier. Will break them out soon once once salt is gone off the roads. I am going to keep the 2md pair and probably sell it off towards the end of the year or next year. Will probably have to pay extra for the grey xis so a few bucks then to offset that will be nice. On to the Uconn 3s next month.

Back
Top Bottom