Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

The system appears to give preference to people with higher points balances. If you're just an occasional sneaker buyer, it'll be tough for you to win.

Explains it. The old system before FLX I was hitting like 7/10 attempts. As long as I had a full head start.

The system appears to give preference to people with higher points balances. If you're just an occasional sneaker buyer, it'll be tough for you to win.

I believe this is the case with alot of these app especially SNKRS. I had a run with them years ago where I would hit on alot because I was spending alot. That stopped and the benefits are few and very far in between. Last good hit was the Mochas on SNKRS for me.

I entered a shoe palace raffle for these. They were also hosting raffles for the silver/black women's Jordan 1 and some dunks.

The dunks and Jordan 1 boxes had more entries than the 3’s. Hopefully I can win a pair.

FLX system is wack. Totally designed for resellers so NIKE can get that kickback since they are in bed with GOAT and probably StockX too. The sold their souls to greed and completely alienated their core customers in the process.
That’s why I don’t bother instore or online for the foot sites... To many boutiques that are independent I rather deal with.
Yes they might have their flaws, but IMO it’s a better experience than FLX and FNL nonsense

Back
Top Bottom