Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

First time I ever got hooked up with a pair early and at retail! Let’s go! Brings me back to my high school days
162C0140-B23A-4A74-8609-31BA9629319C.jpeg
Hope To Find A Pair With Minimal Tumble Like These Appear To Be :smokin

Hoping to hit the Champs raffle, just wanr to grab these tomorrow morning and be done with it. That being said, I think these will be like the 9s a few weeks ago. Be online at 10 amd you will be good. With those, had an impulse buy on finishline around 10:03. No waiting in line.

The tumble is so subtle I can't believe it's a big deal for y'all. I didn't catch the dark grey hits were perforated until the comparison shots. The retros look far better to me IMO

At this point, my question is do I grab a pair for 260 on ebay today to just make sure?
Yes .. if you thought the silver toe was hard to get these will be even harder everyone wants these ... but it’s your money fam do what you want

Yes .. if you thought the silver toe was hard to get these will be even harder everyone wants these ... but it’s your money fam do what you want

Really? From what I've seen, It seems like not everyone wants these and they aren't that hyped, no?

will the paint be chipping like they did with the 2007's? that's the only reason why I got rid of them back then. loved those....

Back
Top Bottom