Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Pure Comedy Watching These Dudes Refer To These As "Bricks" :lol:

This Shoe Is FLAMES, No Ifs Ands Or Buts

Seems Like A Good Portion Of Members Here Picked Up A Pair Outside Their Personal Sizing And Now That They Aren't Selling For Twice What They Paid For Em Are Calling Em "Bricks' :rolleyes

If You Know, You Know
They are dopes. You can’t call something like this one a brick right out of the gate. They will find out.

They are dopes. You can’t call something like this one a brick right out of the gate. They will find out.
Yup. I was fortunate enough to cop multiple at disco of the cool grey 4s , black cat 4s, and bunch others. Shoot, ycmc and dtlr had the winterized 4s at $115 or something like that. And those joints are at almost 300 now? Black cats sat for a few days or so ... I copped multiples at disco from DTLR and Hibbetts. Now they are 🔥 at 420+ ish... Wth happened? Lol. Folks slept on them joints. I stay ready like sugafree.

I should add most importantly.....All thanks of course to my NT family posting codes or sales etc on those pairs i mentioned. I always appreciate the NT code. Eat good at the pizza party and if possible, help others eat. When its at a disco party the pizza taste even better.

Last edited:
I was pissed I struck out on SNKRS but ended up finally getting through the waiting line on finishline and grabbed my size 11....later in the day I just happened to see sizes on footlocker and added a 9.5 to my cart instantly and copped that for my brother. I actually like the 07 color and material more but whatever Happy to finally have these again after having them in 9th grade,

I bought them to try and help 2 people out but they were able to get Ws on their own. I did not know what I did with my money would be questioned by strangers.
It was just a legit question, get out your feelings. You must have also not known that if you post something on the internet, everyone can read it

Crazy how much black cat 4’s are going for now
Man I miss the good ole disco days
Loved guessing how low a shoe would go then pulling the trigger at the best price
But then sometimes you would get greedy and miss out thinking it would go lower lol

For sure!

missing out because you didn’t pull at the best disco price way better than missing out cause you can’t get an app to work right or get through a splash page lol

Got to love NT this thread was moving so damn slow before release, the thread was kinda split 50/50 on this pair. Now you got folks in here saying "these are fire" the "i remember these back when they drop" lines. NA tag talk finally comes up lol

where was all this love when they were still figuring out dates on these, when leaks and comparisons were happening? NT will never change but i was happy to see cats helping each other dropping links that was amazing to see reminded me back when i first joined NT

Mannn I remember when Doernbecher 6s and Raging Bulls 5s were bricks :lol:
Yep. Got a story for you. When Doernbecher 6s dropped originally I was able to cop a pair. But since I also copped the Air Foamposite 1 Eggplants at the time and my workplace was slow, I figured I should return the Doernbecher 6s to the store since they weren‘t really reselling for much. So, I ended up taking them back to Niketown. Let me tell you, one of the worst decisions I ever made in my sneaker life. Haunts me to this day.

Your post is truth!

Got to love NT this thread was moving so damn slow before release, the thread was kinda split 50/50 on this pair. Now you got folks in here saying "these are fire" the "i remember these back when they drop" lines. NA tag talk finally comes up lol

where was all this love when they were still figuring out dates on these, when leaks and comparisons were happening? NT will never change but i was happy to see cats helping each other dropping links that was amazing to see reminded me back when i first joined NT
You should know NT. Thread number or pace doesn’t mean anything when it comes to releases like this. They can fool you.

Yep. Got a story for you. When Doernbecher 6s dropped originally I was able to cop a pair. But since I also copped the Air Foamposite 1 Eggplants at the time and my workplace was slow, I figured I should return the Doernbecher 6s to the store since they weren‘t really reselling for much. So, I ended up taking them back to Niketown. Let me tell you, one of the worst decisions I ever made in my sneaker life. Haunts me to this day.

Your post is truth!
That’s how feel,when think about how I passed on the Bin 13s, on anyconline.com... because they were like 250...:smh::sick:

First time in a minute that I've ordered a pair of Js on FNL and they didn't ship the same day. Wondering if their shipment is late on these or they're just not shipping until sometime this week.

FNL and Nike main distribution hubs are In states in middle that epic polar vortex
I hope Nike give me the LS treatments with the shipping
And FNL just actually ship them :lol:

Footlocker showing shipped
Screenshot_20210221-165809~2.png

Hit on snkrs but then cancelled it because I had a $20 coupon on JD but forgot to use is at purchase so went back to FNL and got one with the coupon
hope it don’t jinx my snkrs account 😂

Back
Top Bottom