Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Nike with that quick shipping, package secured yesterday :nthat:
20180831_164910.jpg

Black Cement 3's would've been shoe of the year with the quality of materials they put into these. So, these take the top spot.

Labkix pair came in today and no complaints. Fast shipping, good packaging and all spare laces etc intact. Anyone like me who purchased with the eBay code not knowing what to expect, you’ll be happy. The quality and varying textures are exceptional.

You guys think I can trade the tinkers for these? Is that even a fair trade? Got 2 tinkers none of these

Just got confirmation from StockX that someone accepted my bid and I got them for 320. Hopefully nothing goes wrong this time. I bid on the Levi 4s a couple of months ago and StockX said there was an issue with the seller's shoes.

Messing around with the laces and might have to go with the orange, makes them pop

Attachments

• D2AA4796-B673-40FB-83BB-ABE84A89FCE5.jpeg
    D2AA4796-B673-40FB-83BB-ABE84A89FCE5.jpeg
    345.8 KB · Views: 52
I need these. Should of tried to cop on release day. I kinda hope my raptor 4s have bad quality. Will make it easier to take em back and get these. Fund are tight right now smh.

I need these. Should of tried to cop on release day. I kinda hope my raptor 4s have bad quality. Will make it easier to take em back and get these. Fund are tight right now smh.

You’ll be able to get raptor 4s down the line for not much beyond retail. These will climb.

Back
Top Bottom