Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

The loop aka the perfect sole

46AA872D-7AD1-4AE4-86B8-DC17E5EEE7DD.jpeg

Released again?

I swear JTH best release this year

Leather quality and all around those are amazing. Got a 2nd pair on ice and I swear I want another idk why

Leather is way better than the free throw lines as well

IMG_3481.JPG

Same, also received today from SNS. First raffle win there. Shipped all the way from overseas.
Went usual Nike true to size 10.5 US. Exact width and about 1/2 thumb extra length. Perfect.
No production issues and extra finish makes the shoe. Year of Air Jordan 3 hits continue. Joins BC3, Tinker 3 and even couple AJ Golf 3s for pickup. Nice collab for Jordan collection.

Damn it; I was on Trophy Room 3 sec after receiving the J23 notification and my 10.5 was added to cart, but then sold out upon checkout.... Seeing all those who doubled up is depressing. No one has my size available? ;-)

I got lucky and copped on the trophy room. I was driving and had to pull over, it helps that my size for the JTH has the least amount of value on stockx, I'm sure that made resellers not rush to get my size first lol. I'm hyped because my plan was to cop another pair since my other pair that I posted earlier had two diff shades of color on the left and right tongue and had scratches and a paint chip on it. I'm just hoping this Trophy Room pair is flawless or at least better than what I have now so I can return the other one. The $18 shipping fee is hefty, but hey I can't complain...ill take retail +$18 ship over the Stockx/Reseller Route.

Back
Top Bottom