Air Jordan 3 “Knicks” September 7, 2019

I'm wondering if I call footaction I can use my 20% coupon they sent me for a pass order they cancel

Knicks colored shoes don't really sell unless they're wild limited. I knew these would sit, not a common color. I'm buying these straight up just cause I'm a Knicks fan. I wish it had the NA on the back. The Jumpman looks cheap to me now.

What's the sizing like?

Can always swap the tabs, that’s my plan.

27B756C6-69DB-4FAA-9F43-6BD908370843.jpeg
Got my pair. Amazing! Def in for a second and third pair. My goodness!

Good god those brush strokes.
was about to say the same thing. im just guna put 125 on my stockX and wait it out lol

Just went in to a shoe palace to see this in person.

Leather quality is on par with the mochas. Elephant print is an interesting shade, but not in a bad way since these aren’t an OG colorway

But those brush strokes almost kill the shoe for me entirely. Very sloppy, some pairs I saw were either chipping paint, or missing parts completely (I looked at about 10 pairs in deferent men’s sizing). But again, these aren’t an OG, just a cool color rendition.

Final thoughts? I’ll buy these, at disco. Im a basic guy, three’s are in my top favorite model of all time. I’m in at around 135-155.

Just went in to a shoe palace to see this in person.

Leather quality is on par with the mochas. Elephant print is an interesting shade, but not in a bad way since these aren’t an OG colorway

But those brush strokes almost kill the shoe for me entirely. Very sloppy, some pairs I saw were either chipping paint, or missing parts completely (I looked at about 10 pairs in deferent men’s sizing). But again, these aren’t an OG, just a cool color rendition.

Final thoughts? I’ll buy these, at disco. Im a basic guy, three’s are in my top favorite model of all time. I’m in at around 135-155.
Nice review fam. Mine ship out tommrow. Going to put them away until the spring to rock them. It’s all about the Jordan 1 for me now thanks again

Knicks colored shoes don't really sell unless they're wild limited. I knew these would sit, not a common color. I'm buying these straight up just cause I'm a Knicks fan. I wish it had the NA on the back. The Jumpman looks cheap to me now.

What's the sizing like?

It's a retro+ color though.

I haven't grabbed a pair but I will eventually. For me, these are the closest thing I'll get to owning a Russ PE in my size.

What's the sizing like?

III's run a half size small to me.

Looking at how there are FSR everywhere, these are def going back. I really like them too but I can wait it out to save 50 bucks. Past 2 years of retro's has been like this. (Everything other than OG colorways) Don't get me wrong cause I love it. I'm from the era where $100 was on the box of Black Cement 3's so I like it when these shoes go on sale and get closer to those prices. I think there as just too many options no a days and the prices have gotten way too high for a 35 year old shoe. With SoCal tax I'm paying 210 out the door...double from 2001. Ya I know there's inflation but should the price really be double for the same old tech? And we know they materials are getting cheaper as well, and the factories have gotten better so its way more efficient now to make them.....Should be $150 tops. And we'd be talking about a sell out instead of oh, im gonna wait for the eventual sale. 9 out 10 retroes end up at the outlets but JB painted themselves into a corner. No way will they ever lower the prices. That will be admitting that they are wrong!

If lucky you can grab $190 retros for like $100 or less at the outlets
I think the cheapest I’ve ever gotten for a $190 retro was $70 for the hof Jordan 13
It was listed at $100 on the hashwall and got 30% off for F&F

Back
Top Bottom