Air Jordan 3 “Knicks” September 7, 2019

Luckily grabbed mine off eBay during a sale but I feel like Nike isn’t giving the okay to reduce these just yet because when they do these will fly off shelves

Really thinking about pulling the trigger on a really nice used pair for $150.00 on goat anywhere online got em cheaper right now? Gotta get something to rock with all the Astros WS gear I'm 1 game away from copping. I literally have nothing orange in my collection.

Might go with these instead, they just seem to much Royal and not enough navy blue though.
shopping (3).jpeg

IMG_2468.jpg

I bought several tabs from this guy. All were quality work.
Definitely doing this once I get that 120-130 tag.

Those replacement heel tabs make a world of a difference. Was between these, supernova 31's, or amberirse 34's. Leaning heavily towards these after those pics. Still holding out for an orange metallic retro 1 OG, but dont see that happening for a while.

Needs these to go on sale
Would have copped to wear with the Astros WS Championship gear at retail if they won, now I'll just wait for disco. Need some orange Jordan's in the worst way for Astros gear literally have nothing remotely close to orange... yeah I'll still rock my gear, even though they blew game 7. #truefan #stilldepressed #takingitback2020

Did you do the swaps yourself?
FA3D7B6F-DEE6-4E3D-B943-12667273DFAE.jpeg
E23133E8-CA99-41A6-A789-2214D001BB9F.jpeg

I did theses two by myself. If you zoom you can tell I didn’t do the perfect or near as clean as the knicks pair up there. It wasn’t difficult, yet it wasn’t easy - but it’s definitely doable by anyone with some patience and spare time. The guy who makes the tabs will also connect you with someone you can pay to do them also if you don’t want to do them yourself.

Does anyone have a picture of these next to the Katrina’s? I’m debating on the two right now. Save a hundredish getting the knicks instead.

Does anyone have a picture of these next to the Katrina’s? I’m debating on the two right now. Save a hundredish getting the knicks instead.

What's the comparison? Ones blue and orange and the others red.

Back
Top Bottom