AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Probably the value went down on these 2018.
So these will be my beaters starting this Saturday.
IMG_4453.jpeg

IMG_4458.jpeg
IMG_4456.jpeg
IMG_4457.jpeg
Can somebody explain to me why we’re supposed to hate the 2018?

They look fine to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yea. While I don’t have it as my GOAT I sure as hell ain’t mad at anyone who does. Easily in my top 5 for sure, along with Bred/Concord 11’s, and the black/infared 6. Those 4 are ALWAYS in my top 5. The 5th spot is tough and switches depending on my mood, but depending on the day: Charcoal 7’s, bred 13’s, Carmine 6’s, and white/red 12’s. Space Jam 11’s sometimes occupy that 5th spot too. The 11 is my favorite model with the 6 a close second. The 3 is right behind them, though.
The blk/inf 6s occupied my #1 spot for as long as I can remember, but over the past 2-3 years, the black cement 4s have taken that spot. I think I’ve just been overexposed to the 6s and am numb to them.

1 - blk 4s
2 - Aqua 8/Playoff 8
3 - Space Jams
4 - blk cement 3s
5 - infrared 6

If you can look at this EP and see nothing wrong then by all means enjoy what you like.

IMG_4457.jpeg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, most people prefer the current ep height over this. But it's all subjective.

mgreen2384 mgreen2384 In addition to what he said, the overall shape on the 2018's is trash compared to recent 3's, and the pair above has ugly, thick & high elephant print.

When the 2018 black cements released and I hit on the shock drop, I was happy as a pig in 💩.

When they arrived in hand, I was happy as hell too. I say all that to say that there is no reason to hate the 2018 pair at all unless you’re comparing the shape / build of that shoe to the three mold that we are getting today. Even still, for the time it released, we were thrilled to just have Nike air on the byke.

When the 2018 black cements released and I hit on the shock drop, I was happy as a pig in 💩.

When they arrived in hand, I was happy as hell too. I say all that to say that there is no reason to hate the 2018 pair at all unless you’re comparing the shape / build of that shoe to the three mold that we are getting today. Even still, for the time it released, we were thrilled to just have Nike air on the byke.
I couldn’t disagree more. I was disappointed as hell with the 2018 pair.

That was a trash release.

only thing I hated bout the 18s were that they killed my achilles to the point I had to sell em

if not for that I’d be wearing em right now

I’m mostly mad my 2018s are super snug. So much so that I went up a size in my UNCs and now they are extra roomy. It’s like adidas been manufacturing the 3s for the past 10 years.

Shoes goated.

This time around, i may have to triple like total recall nipple

IMG_0890.gif

Unemployment line, credit card declined
Did I not mention I was about to lose my mind? (My mind, my mind, my mind)
And also was about to do that line (line, line, line)
'Kay, okay, you know we going all the way this time (time)

Time time time time…

Pulled my BC3’s since they’re coming out again. Never worn and lo and behold they were covered in the glitter that bred 1’s had . Anyone else have this problem??

IMG_2754.jpeg

going through pre-stage glitter (not moldy lookin yet) for me on one shoe. is there any remedy for the glitter bug?

going through pre-stage glitter (not moldy lookin yet) for me on one shoe. is there any remedy for the glitter bug?
leather spew (glitter) doesn’t look like or become mold. I feel like people confuse this because of the L&F mold problem, but the 16-18 spew issue is due to poor production processes.

If you live in a humid environment your shoes are more susceptible to it, but you can get rid of it.

Shoes goated.

This time around, i may have to triple like total recall nipple

IMG_0890.gif

Unemployment line, credit card declined
Did I not mention I was about to lose my mind? (My mind, my mind, my mind)
And also was about to do that line (line, line, line)
'Kay, okay, you know we going all the way this time (time)

Time time time time…

Main reason this shoe is hot.

That man from Chicago.

To keep it 100, all of the pairs on this page, especially the pair with the glittery mold, all have really low elephant print, or elephant print that's tolerable. That's in comparison to the majority of pairs that i seen during the release date, and afterwards. The elephant print on the pairs i seen before and during the release date, we're so bad, that they turned me completely away from even wanting 1 pair.

I've seen pairs with elephant print so high in the front, that they looked like fakes, but they weren't fakes. I love Nike Air in the back of Jordans like the next purist, but they botched the elephant print job on the last retro, to where it was way too obvious to overlook on alot of pairs.

If i could've bought a pair with a low cut, or with a mid cut, like the pairs on this page, then i would've gotten a pair or two. But i seen way too many pairs were the elephant print is covering up the entire front of the shoe.

I always thought that kanye either received 1 of 1,s Black/Cements from Nike, when that, All Of The Lights video came out. Or he had a chance to go through alot of pairs, to get a pair with really low elephant print on the pair for that video.

That time period for retros at that time, was trash in comparison to what we're getting now, so it was obvious he had a way better pair at that time, compared to what was being released.

Back
Top Bottom