Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
So if these sold 250000 we can probably assume that there were over 300000 released. That is quite a bit. How does this compare to other retros this year?

So if these sold 250000 we can probably assume that there were over 300000 released. That is quite a bit. How does this compare to other retros this year?

fire red IVs & Vs had similar numbers.
ton of white/grapes

off the top of my head.

fire red IVs & Vs had similar numbers.
ton of white/grapes
off the top of my head.

Powell also stated that the TORO IV was the biggest seller, moving 400K pair in a week...
He added that the other top sellers were the "Bugs" 8 and the Crimson III.
This is all based on how many pair JB actually throws out to retailers...

Toros more or less sold out on rd correct? We can assume that their run was 400k then. Maybe these were similar in numbers to them and like JM hinted, it is the demand causing them to sit, not the numbers.

Also, regarding the 250K pair of FR-III sold in week one, about 3,433 pair are on EBAY this very second :nerd:

Toros more or less sold out on rd correct? We can assume that their run was 400k then. Maybe these were similar in numbers to them and like JM hinted, it is the demand causing them to sit, not the numbers.

toros didn't sell out first day. they took a few days to be gone. they were around the Monday after release for sure since I got a pair locally and another local spot had 9 size 9s at the time too.

I know everyone says JM is legit and all but I don't think every GR Jordan release has had the same numbers. Maybe they pushed production numbers up across the board this year which would make sense but shoes last year were definitely a lot less depending on the release. OLY 7s and Playoff 12s weren't around like what we got this year. OLY 6s were tho.

Nike is slowing killing the reseller. There will always be resellers for limited releases, but the GR reseller is slowly dying. With the past couple releases, no longer can someone buy 3+ pairs and make $30-$50 on each shoe. 

can't believe these are everywhere, i honestly love this colorway, imo these are better than the black cement 3, i only hope every pair i cop would be this easy 

Is this a reputable store? I've never heard of it before and the name alone seems suspect . . .
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 I've seen it all

They're only one of the largest sportswear distributors in the nation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom