Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Just received my pair and I'm loving them. The leather is a lot nice than the 2011 pairs I have BC3 and True Blue. The only thing I'm worried about is the paint chipping. But I still have some Angelus paint just in case.

I didn't own the 2011 pair so I don't know how soon the paint chipping started. But I wore the '13s 3 days straight and haven't even got creasing on the midsole yet. Hoping they hold out, the restock blk/red 4s and wc88s had some creasing 1st time I wore em.

Ordered my pair on NDC, went to the mall today and saw these sitting everywhere. Me, being the crazy person I am pick up the shoe and start examining it. Saw the paint strokes on the Fire Red midsole, and the leather seemed very plasticy (spelling? lol) beside the plastic leather there were some spots that the leather wasn't tumbled. All in all still being let down on quality, I'm happy I picked a pair up. I beat the life out of any 3 that I buy. I will wear these until they have no sole. Hopefully my pair I get from NDC isn't as crappy as the pair I saw in Footlocker. 
That is what I originally said. 

Here is what I say now. 

Glad to say I received my pair from NDC today and they were FLAWLESS. I'm actually shocked. I saw no paint strokes, quality of leather was alright, it was tumbled and no glue stains. 

I guess Footlocker got the crappy pairs lol. 

Last edited:
couldn't wait to un-ds mine earlier today. quality seems better than the first retro but i do notice that i have some creasing on my left shoe. Not complaining, as long as the midsole holds up

Finally got paid and I can buy these. Does anyone know where I can get a size 12? ****'s is down to size 13 and 14 and FSL is all out. I want these so bad. I just had to wait till I had the funds.

thats true I hear you on that!! hows Australia?
Turning into america. This year all of sudden we have gone from walking into shops at midday and copping. To over the last couple months 5am lineups to overnight camps even 2-3 days for gay lebrons. Other than that all good g. Hows USA?

I was hoping to get these at retail. May just have to do eBay. Lowest I've found so far is $189. Does that seem fair?

yeah your probably not going to find these for retail! pretty much sold out every were and yeah there is some on ebay for $159 and 7 hours left check em out search ending soonest

Just put in a bid for one around retail. I'll see if I win in less than 24 hrs. If not, I'll bite on the $189. I check Craigslist and fools are wanting $240 minimum. One was asking $345. SMH

Back
Top Bottom