Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Can't wait for these, my second favourite 3's after Black Cement :D

Last edited:
Toro 4s release next week and theres still no "official" JB/Nike released pics of them

Black Cement
True Blue
Dark Print Fire Reds

Also I found the 2002 TBs in my size for 350 + shipping. Thinking about pulling the trigger, but how much time could it have left and wont it crumble soon?

Last edited:
Black Cement
True Blue
Dark Print Fire Reds

Also I found the 2002 TBs in my size for 350 + shipping. Thinking about pulling the trigger, but how much time could it have left and wont it crumble soon?

My 2002s don't feel/look like they will be crumbling anytime soon, and I wore the hell out of them from day one. Haven't had them on in the last few years though...

My 2002s don't feel/look like they will be crumbling anytime soon, and I wore the hell out of them from day one. Haven't had them on in the last few years though...

That's when it happens. You don't wear them for a minute, put them on, and bam :smh:

View media item 482048
For the user asking if the 07 pair is worth it at this point

:lol: Yeah, I hope these are comparable so I can make these beaters. My paint on the sides look like I could peel it off and have the midsole like the mochas.

@Magic - You're absolutely right... But most of my 2002 shoes are still going pretty strong. Including my Air Revolutions, which I still wear quite a bit; those aren't anywhere near crumbling. The TB-IIIs are good to go, as well

Didn't like the photos but they look crazy on feet, they look like potential workhorses for sure

im looking forward to this release, its one of my favorite 3's colorways, plus my 06' pair is....... well, lets have a moment of silence for my 3's that passed away 7 years ago, r.i.p.

Back
Top Bottom