Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Black tongue 5s come out soon after these as well, so that might make both of those pretty easy to come by. Unless the majority wants to buy two white/fire-red/black colorways in one month.

Last edited:
Body Ready.
glasses.gif
My Man. [/Denzel]

nthat.gif

Yea im waiting a week to see if I could get a discount definitely don't see these selling out which is a good thing.

If I see anybody wearing the fire red 3's and 5's at the same time I'm Goldberg vs Bret Hart kicking them in the head

cant wait to cop these will be camping at local villa for my ticket!!! plus i got the whole week off for vacation from work yes buddy!!!

at villa you camp out week prior to relese for ur ticket once u get ur ticket u got a shoe size not gurante...but if u show up early am to scoop ur pair u can get ur size 

I don't understand why people are complaining about the dark elephant print. The OG s from 1988 had a dark elephant print. There have been multiple pictures of OGS posted in this thread. The true blues blk cmnts and wht cmnts had the lighter elephant print. The dark print is following the original design. the current dark print might be a little darker but the OGS def did not have light elephant print like the rest. I think the noobs are getting confused by the Katrinas.

Back
Top Bottom