Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The crimsons were a GR in a non OG colorway that came out during all star weekend when everyone was gunning for royal 1s, or the lebrons, Kobe's and KDs. Of course they sat!

These are a OG colorway that comes out with no other hyped up releases. Everyone's 07 pairs are cracking like Harlem 88 at the midsoles so these will be highly sought after. I'm gunning for these for sure.

I don't know but I don't like how they look in this pic 
eyes.gif

I still have 2 pairs from 2006, 1 is still DS. May pick up 1 pair for the future though...

I still have 2 pairs from 2006, 1 is still DS. May pick up 1 pair for the future though...
I'd sell that DS pair ASAP.  I don't know what your other pair looks like but if you ever try to wear that DS pair that midsole paint will disintegrate. Cash out homie...

I'd sell that DS pair ASAP.  I don't know what your other pair looks like but if you ever try to wear that DS pair that midsole paint will disintegrate. Cash out homie...

I feel you, but they are more of just a viewing piece to me now, to remember MJ. However, my 2006 pair I wear hasn't cracked THAT bad, even though there is some.

Let's just all start talking about how horrible these are and how they're an "easy pass" and maybe we can control this release...
We can Get the ball rolling on some FR III hatred. I'm in... :smokin
(I'm also in for 2 pair of these)

[COLOR=#red]sold mines when i was unemployed...i need these again. Hopefully these will actually be fire red instead of that red when they dropped in 07.[/COLOR]

there is still going to be hype around these just give it a week before they drop, but thankfully i still have my pair from 06 and there still in great condition. Only thing i want them to fix is the paint chipping that will happen after rocking them a few times. 

firered 3 is always a nice pair for the summer.

I'll pass though. Can use that money for something else |I

These were always my least favorite og color way, but I still think they're alright. Not an ugly cw by any means but..not something I cant live without. Probably sitting this one out. Not this time JB!

Fire red 3's have been my second favorite 3's right after the bc3's.... cant wait till these drop only alittle over 2 weeks left

Hoping everyone saying these are the worse OG 3s and how terrible these are relay the message to everyone they know. Makes it easier for me to cop.

i
Fire red 3's have been my second favorite 3's right after the bc3's.... cant wait till these drop only alittle over 2 weeks left
on sneakerwatch.com they said they releasing august 31st but my sneaker release date app on my ipad says august 3rd, idk which one to believe

i
on sneakerwatch.com they said they releasing august 31st but my sneaker release date app on my ipad says august 3rd, idk which one to believe
the fire red 5's are supposed to release on the 31st, im pretty sure the 3's are releasing august 3rd... kicksonfire and sole collector both show the 3rd

Last edited:
These will be had..!!!
If I learned anything from the 88s I will be sizing down a whole size when I cop these..!

Back
Top Bottom