Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Just won a raffle. Woohoo now i don't have to wake up at 4:45 am

uhh just received another call for a raffle I've won. man no body must want these. I've only won one other raffle and that was the bred 11's last year.

View media item 522348

View media item 522349

My view on how really Fire Red 3's should look from beginning.
Lmao gross

_proxy

Last edited:
What's the best way to get a pair of these online? I just started buying Jordan's (my first pair being the '13 Breds)

I won a raffle, but the guy messed up my size and now I have to settle for a 9 -_-.

I need a 8.5, anyone in the Bronx or downtown wanna swap tmmr?

When did NDC change their site...and wats the best way to search on there since this as of now is not TLO...just look under new releases? style code? jordan retro 3? 

I went 4 for 4 on all my raffles.... yet the locations only told me that they only have 2-3 of each size (some only had 1)

Can't complain i guess, but i aint bout to get 4 pairs of these!

I got two tickets, but wont know if I will dub up until I actually see these in person and have em on my feet.

I got an 11 and 11.5 really just so I can see how they fit.  The last pair of 3's I got, were the JOkers and they were huge, compared to my tru blues and black/cements.   I know the rule with 3s is to size down .5, but it seems like J/B likes to keep us guessing about sizing.   
I pm'd someone who picked these up early (from a store) and they said they fit TTS.

If someone can confirm this that'd e coo

When did NDC change their site...and wats the best way to search on there since this as of now is not TLO...just look under new releases? style code? jordan retro 3? 
just the layout, but all the old add-to-cart bots don't work anymore with the new page. there's newer versions of the bot floating around but no free ones, so hopefully these are a little easier to cop

just the layout, but all the old add-to-cart bots don't work anymore with the new page. there's newer versions of the bot floating around but no free ones, so hopefully these are a little easier to cop
glad their making upgrades/improvements 

I think these will be an easy cop for those who want them. Red Jordan's usually don't sell out as fast for some reason

I think these will be an easy cop for those who want them. Red Jordan's usually don't sell out as fast for some reason

Word. I got RSVP on my phone. Usually I can never get through so this should be cake.

Got my 2 pairs from nike, now the waiting game begins 8)

released an hour ago here in australia, was quite easy to get from ndc

Last edited:
Don't forget to use your discover card for 15% cash back. If I get through at NDC with that. I'm going to flake the RSVP.

Back
Top Bottom