Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely love this shoe but I can't pull the trigger. Just can't deal with the midsole cracking. That's one more size 12.5 that will be available online at Eastbay (FTL, Champs). Good luck everyone...

Last edited:
  •  

1. btw just making sure, you can't use the WC things that say $20 off your next purchase of 100 or more right?

Correct

Last edited:

•  

1. btw just making sure, you can't use the WC things that say $20 off your next purchase of 100 or more right?

Correct

you cant use the coupon.
you can use the $20 winners circle reward you get for spending $200 tho.

well this is frustrating I can't remember my password for finishline and I do forgot password and they keep sending me broken links.. maybe they should stop trying to be so witty with their emails and make sure they actually work
mean.gif

Last edited:
anyone know if you can use winner's circle reward on a new account in case I don't get my password reset before 7 am?

There must be a bunch of these. My friend got a call from 2 FTL and a sheiks here in SoCal
yes sirrr. plenty to go around. im going to test it out by going into footlocker tomorrow in the evening rocking my pair and ask if they still have any left.

I hate having different boxes for the same model lol anyone else feel like that? Idk I'm weird why I wish they did the Vs box with the metallics in 2011

They should stop playing and let everyone use coupons on these. These are a great colorway and sit golden in many people's hearts.

i want these and the fr 5's too much , only can buy one pair this month tho :frown:

the struggle is real

For those that copped the 2013 FR 3s already...do they fit big like recent 3s? I usually drop .5 a size.

Back
Top Bottom