Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I might try for these, going to already be a tad busy this week with some releases.  Might overrule these.

Air flight 89 midsoles are created the same way and they dont have the problems IVs do. Although I think it might have to do with weight. Very few of my Js crack as bad as everyone elses does
Mine either bruh. I see some seriously obese dudes rocking J's when I'm out. No shoe would hold up under that kind of pressure 
laugh.gif

i think he means: dyed midsole>painted

maybe, but paint holds if done correctly

Air flight 89 midsoles are created the same way and they dont have the problems IVs do. Although I think it might have to do with weight. Very few of my Js crack as bad as everyone elses does
That's because flight 89s still use open celled PU midsoles which hold the paint better, which is why this paint cracking wasn't a big issue with the 99-04 versions

Last edited:
That's because flight 89s still use open celled PU midsoles which hold the paint better, which is why this paint cracking wasn't a big issue with the 99-04
What did JB change it to recently that so many people have these paint chipping problems? I wanna hear more about this

Didn't jordan brand fix the paint chipping issue though? I have the crimson 3s and I wore em atleast 30 times and they still look pretty good to me.

gonna have to cop before i go on vacation. knowing nyc hypebeasts ima have to camp overnight 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom