Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Damn. These were definitely dark in the OG release. Never seen these pics before
Walberg always in some heat. I wonder what his sneaker closet looks like
Me too, Ive always wanted to know what his closet looks like too, he does have some heat. Also wouldnt mind seeing what curren$y closet looks like cause in alot of his songs he mentions rare, vintage kicks and OG Jordans.... So sneaker watch try to get a hold of these 2 people.... I wanna see exactly how much heat they really have.....

just becuz

10pucr5.jpg

i77lfl.jpg

Incredible pics!  Awesome memories from one of the best eras in pro bball.  Can't wait for this release, hope I am lucky enough to add to my collection.  Such a classic!

Still in Portland bro.

I'm kinda glad I'm here for this release because there are like NO shoe heads here and everything is easier to cop than in Houston.

Only gripe I have is these 4 hypebeast resellers in front of me. You can tell they not here for the shoe. They are in for a rude awakening if they try to resell these. Might get $10 over retail, if that :lol:

You think the resale value is that low?

just becuz
bf625e5e365ad6ee878d765.jpg

ncjxoh.jpg

biwf8y.jpg

10pucr5.jpg

2qnz537.jpg

jinb7m.jpg

i77lfl.jpg

2rz6rna.jpg
is it me, or does m.j. sock always look thicker than normal, like he wears double pairs, except when I see pic of him in black socks...and something I always wonder till now, does anyone know the process in which retros, or new colorways are released, like who decides what number retro and color should be released  at what time?? just thought I would ask always try to look it up but never got a direct answer...respect

man, you guys go all out for your sneaker pictures. i'm going to unDS them at this brook by oak park at 6pm when the lighting is best. can you come with me to take the pictures????

shoes are lookin fresh tho

is it me, or does m.j. sock(s) always look...like he wears double pairs...?

ya i'm pretty sure he doubled-up on the socks most of the time, at least early in his career...

i think early model air jordans look best rocked with socks doubled-up like that, like mj wore

Last edited:
Yeah, resell will be pretty low I think.
Anyone trying to resell these will lose money from them paypal fees. Like they did with the Clovers, Fire Red IVs, Military IVs, etc. I wouldnt be surprised if this shoe sits outside the big cities. It is only slightly more popular than the Military IVs

Just ordered my pair since I'm gonna be outta town this weekend.

I sold off all my Nikes/Jordans back in 08, but this is the one pair I always regretted getting rid of. I really like the simplicity and clean design of this shoe. Let's just hope that they didn't @#$% it up like all the recent retros.

Yeah, resell will be pretty low I think.
Likewise. House of Hoops Bev Center had guaranteed tickets for almost of all the day, which is unheard of...even for the Toro 4s, they were pretty much gone on the spot. I was going to go after work, but the 9s were gone. Of course 8.5 and 9.5 were still available :lol: I was told they got in a little over 200 pairs.

Guaranteed tix were not meant for working professionals :lol:

How many of y'all going TTS, and how many are going 0.5 down?

I've heard a number of people say these are more TTS than the other recent 3 releases.

With the change in the way the midsole paint looks, that might be pretty accurate.  May have switched production up for this one.

How many of y'all going TTS, and how many are going 0.5 down?

I've heard a number of people say these are more TTS than the other recent 3 releases.

With the change in the way the midsole paint looks, that might be pretty accurate.  May have switched production up for this one.

I went down .5 for the 07, so I stuck with that this time around. Hope it fits fine

nthat.gif
 Best retro this year yet. Really only good one so far besides the 5s in January and without the 23 they were ruined.

Back
Top Bottom