Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm in San Diego for business for the next several days and man, the protocols are so different. LA does gauranteed tix at 10AM while the two HoHs here are doing at 5PM. I will swing by to see how it is down here before going to dinner.

First all nothing was limited about the toro 4s at all if anything the numbers for that were crazy. It sold out because its hype came from the vs that no one wanted when they first came out. Like a sad before a shoe selling out first day or not means nothing because most of JB prime buyers are followers that don't know what they want. I have the suns 8s and they are nice. I also never heard anyone complain about the crimsons ether people just like rolling with the tide. You can see that by all of the people so considered about Elephant Print all of a sudden even tho they're about 10 pictures showing them with dark elephant print when MJ wore them. One person likes they all like, one person cries they all cry.

Likewise. House of Hoops Bev Center had guaranteed tickets for almost of all the day, which is unheard of...even for the Toro 4s, they were pretty much gone on the spot. I was going to go after work, but the 9s were gone. Of course 8.5 and 9.5 were still available
laugh.gif
I was told they got in a little over 200 pairs.

Guaranteed tix were not meant for working professionals
laugh.gif
i heard that hoh got 200 pairs of the black grapes?

I just secured my RSVP from Nike Boston: #heatingup. I love the 3's regardless of colorway, but OG colorways even more so, making this a no brainer. No intention to double up, but figured I'd go for the RSVP, and was lucky to be at my desk at work when it dropped. Excitement on the rise for this weekend. Any Bostonian's out there, Sneakermob.com is hosting a Sneaker Convention Sat. from 12-5 at the Villa Victoria Center in downtown area. Should be a good time for those interested.

I got thru on nikenyc too on my phone. First ever successful rsvp. No chance ill be there by 9 tho.

I was looking forward to this release for a while but now I'm not so sure I want these anymore. I just have wayy too many red/white based shoes. Maybe I'll swing by House of Hoops and grab a guaranteed ticket since I'm hearing they have **** loads of pairs in case I change my mind but I'm just not feeling it now. And paying $160 for some shoes that crack after a few wears just blows. Maybe these and the KD VI Meteorologies will be left at the ES on Monday...

finishline at Topanga Cyn Mall is doing some small boutique type ish... they have a sign saying "Retro 3s must be purchased w/ an additional item".  smh 
grin.gif

is this even allowed for a large company?? 

Back
Top Bottom