Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Just got my pair delivered, pretty happy with them. This is probably my only jordan pick up for the year, unless I happen to come across a pair of 5s that I must have, but I'm glad I didn't have to jump through any hoops aside from hitting the order button.

God bless the internet. Couldn't imagine having to camp for a pair of sneakers
sick.gif
Not sure if srs.

Last edited:
some people just like getting their shoes the day of instead of waiting til they get shipped

i secured a pair of shadows online, but me being the impatient person i am... i went to the store and picked up my raffle win

I remember when the black and red XIs were releasing and my FTL was giving out tickets and these kids had their chairs propped up outside the store "camping" for the store to give out the tickets. I was like :smh: these kids really trying to sit outside in the middle of December just to get the ticket to have a chance at buying the shoe :lol: I look back at it now and it makes me laugh

some people just like getting their shoes the day of instead of waiting til they get shipped
i secured a pair of shadows online, but me being the impatient person i am... i went to the store and picked up my raffle win

What I don't get are the guys that sit in line all night, just to get a shoe they're going to box up and stick in the closet for a year or two, only to whine about it when another retro comes out down the line.

Every store at the east land mall in Columbus Oh has these sitting today. Foot action, champs, footlocker, and finishline

Good to know. If I do eventually want to pick these up I can reach out to some of my Ohio peoples and maybe actually scoop some.

was watching an eBay auction. these only goes up to 112 on bidding. the dude hand to put a reserve on it and cancel lol. no love for this. can't wait till FNL ship mine. 

Man I just tracked my pair from NDC and it says they were delayed at DFW airport due to a mechanical failure in the plane. I'm getting worried.

wanted 2 pairs originally, ending up with 3 after all this.

got one in hand today, this is a awesome retro, everything I'd hope it would be. These being my favorite 3 and one of my grails I almost want to pick up more :lol:

oddly enough though, compared these to the BC3's from 2011, and did JB change their 3 mould or something. Padding is different in comparison but not a deal breaker. Just though it was weird how much the 3 had changed in 2 years, even in comparison to the True Blue's :rolleyes

either way, very happy with these, I wouldn't be mad if these sat for alot longer, maybe even hit outlets, would cop with no remorse!

great release for all of us who really wanted these for sure. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom