Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
How would that darkest the EP? I've never heard of that before
You have never stained leather darker by getting it wet? Ask yourself why rain jackets aren't made of leather.
...And you are going to scratch the dyed leather up with a wet magic eraser? Go ahead man. I'm sure you can find another pair when you mess yours up.

Glad I copped. Yea the paint job could have been done better but I'm hoping it at least delays or minimizes cracking. Always wanted this color way since I was little so I had no hesitation. Buy what you like and you'll never regret your pickup.

You have never stained leather darker by getting it wet? Ask yourself why rain jackets aren't made of leather.
...And you are going to scratch the dyed leather up with a wet magic eraser? Go ahead man. I'm sure you can find another pair when you mess yours up.

What? This made absolutely no sense.

And the elephant print isn't dyed, it's painted.

so these SORTA sat just like the playoff 8s. I wonder how many were produced tho?

a ton

Shut up! you do not make any sense on what you just said that. Talking about nonsense. Get out this thread homie at least you can give a clearer explanation

The black paint on my red midsole says so
Dude I'm sorry but whatever color is applied to the EP is already done before its on the shoe. They don't "paint" it while its on the shoe. This black paint that's on your shoe is probably not from that. This is obvious by looking at the shoe. Maybe it was still wet when it was sewn together but I doubt it.

And for your buddy that wants me to "shut up":

View media item 533683the leather is black all the way though. Look at your heel tabs kiddies. The EP isn't folded over back there like the front toe is so you can see the black all the way through the leather where it's cut. I have been rockin 3s since OGs so please.

...leave the thread. Lmao!

Last edited:
i was very impressed with the quality on these.  they were on point i must say.   These def are TTS.   usually 3's run a bit big and I would of gone 1/2 size down, but glad I didn't.  These seem to fit snug compared to the 88's from earlier this year.  If you want to compare them to that

I don't see how I'm being an "e-thug" at all when you came at me first trying to act like a smarta** but I'm not gonna acknowledge this and move on from this point I'm not gonna argue with you when you can't even give a clear explanation on what you were talking about
I just did. Go read it.

Dude I'm sorry but whatever color is applied to the EP is already done before its on the shoe. They don't "paint" it while its on the shoe. This black paint that's on your shoe is probably not from that. This is obvious by looking at the shoe. Maybe it was still wet when it was sewn together but I doubt it.

And for your buddy that wants me to "shut up":

View media item 533683the leather is black all the way though. Look at your heel tabs kiddies. The EP isn't folded over back there like the front toe is so you can see the black all the way through the leather where it's cut. I have been rockin 3s since OGs so please.

...leave the thread. Lmao!

Is something wrong with you? First your analogy of leather rain coats and wet magic erasers and now you thinking I was saying they paint the elephant print while it's on the shoe :stoneface:

JB dips the elephant print in paint and then they piece it together. There's several pics in the thread where the black bled on to the midsole. :smh:

You really need to take dudes advice. What you said has nothing to do with him saying he wants to lighten it with a magic eraser.

Getting these was as easy and awesome as:
xlc.gif

Picked up 2 of these in sz 10.5, probably should have went with 11 but these were the last 2 pairs. I think the quality on these is great. I had the 07s.

Back
Top Bottom