Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
TitanG545 - you do realize that if unless you get them from a clearance outlet then the price will be $140, right?
Yeah we have quite a few Nike outlets out here, I think 3/4 within a 50 mile radius.  Your local, you know how many we have in the tri-state area.

true true! ^ they just want there money and customers to be satisfied 
They could do a better job I think they just letting the B grades go in theses restocks as A grade and charging full price.

huh? if you dont know about finishline then you wouldnt know these "restocks" are just pairs that are still in stores that didnt sell. there are seldom times that pairs come in as additional inventory from their supplier.

thats why people have been seeing pairs that dont look untampered.

huh? if you dont know about finishline then you wouldnt know these "restocks" are just pairs that are still in stores that didnt sell. there are seldom times that pairs come in as additional inventory from their supplier.

thats why people have been seeing pairs that dont look untampered.
Learn something new everyday

Love these statements when shoes are selling around retail :lol:
These things are everywhere you don't "sleep" on them this late in the game.

For those that still some how missed out on these, footlocker (online) will be restocking at the end of this month. No real date has been set, but its confirmed. I got it straight from them. My package was stolen so they put me on the list for the end of the month restock. Restock came out of their mouth, not mine.

So others should be getting them as we'll.
Come on man, nobody missed out on these, they BS.  These been out for close to a month if you haven't gotten a pair yet then you don't want them.  Even if your money wasn't right when they came out, you had plenty of time to get it right by now.  I plan on checking local Nike Outlet to catch second pair for under retail.

I hide most of mine also.....  
wink.gif

glasses.gif
WTF do people hide shoes from there spouse?  Don't want to brag so will just say I spent a few dollars on shoes in the past month and a few dollars more before it's up.  I work, why should I be ashamed to spend my money on whatever I want.  You taking care of the bills then you shouldn't have any reason to hide stuff.  :smh:
Bro it ain't about paying bills it's about getting 4 pairs of shoes "delivered" in a week. Doesn't happen often but when it does I like to avoid the wife getting the upper hand. That leads to more stuff for me to do.

All the retro's I have purchased this year has been from eastbay/champs/footlocker but this is the first time I ordered from Finishline. I noticed that the shoes shipped from a store in Florida and my receipt was cut and stapled together. Is this normal? it looks like they cut my credit card information away since there is no payment information on the receipt.

Thanks!

Bro it ain't about paying bills it's about getting 4 pairs of shoes "delivered" in a week. Doesn't happen often but when it does I like to avoid the wife getting the upper hand. That leads to more stuff for me to do.

I understand what you mean, it;s not a problem financially, I think it's that you are splurging on yourself, and she's not getting anything is what bothers them the most. Hence the hiding right?

Last edited:

I understand what you mean, it;s not a problem financially, I think it's that you are splurging on yourself, and she's not getting anything is what bothers them the most. Hence the hiding right?
Hey Dr. Phil are you married?

All the retro's I have purchased this year has been from eastbay/champs/footlocker but this is the first time I ordered from Finishline. I noticed that the shoes shipped from a store in Florida and my receipt was cut and stapled together. Is this normal? it looks like they cut my credit card information away since there is no payment information on the receipt.

Thanks!
I have gotten them shipped from store like that before and I have gotten them with no receipt.

Thanks!
That's how mine came too, but from Cerritos, CA (which worked out great since I'm in LA) and came missing one of the cardboard shoe trees.  This has me miffed because how else will I keep the creases out (sarcasm).

As to comfort, and since I only have my 2011 BC3s to compare, these are much, much more comfortable.

Right on man.  In my short 6 years of marriage I've learned it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.  So I bought 2 pairs of J's this week. 
happy.gif
  Can't wait to hear the bla bla bla when the 3's show up. 

Right on man.  In my short 6 years of marriage I've learned it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.  So I bought 2 pairs of J's this week.  :D   Can't wait to hear the bla bla bla when the 3's show up. 
Yes indeed, you my friend understand.

wow. finishline cancelled the order due to being out of stock from the restock few days ago. 

Back
Top Bottom