Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

You can’t just up and put NA on the back of a shoe that never had a NA to begin with. I’ll take a Fire Red 3 with NA.
DFD2DC93-7655-4636-82C4-0DC19A8F078C.png

I haven’t even wore my BC3s yet because I wear these so much.
ae5pjc.jpg

My God these are just clean!!

look like clown shoes lol shoes are huge and that EP is way to high smh.. jordan needs to get this right asap! the 3's is one of my fav j's the 3's and 4's and ill be returning my 3's today because i just cant get over the fact of the EP is terrible and just a waste of 200 dollars

Wow. Yes NA would look better but these aren’t an OG cw. Plus I didn’t see any complaints back in 2006 when the sample pics first appeared.

Why are people complaining NOW, in 2018 of the high toe EP? :lol: Why did we not complain back in 2001?

These look fine. I am all for the OG molds, but a higher EP doesn't make or break these.

It's been noted, by many, with every release.

JB is lucky this next generation is here that likes clown toes and doesn't even know what the OGs were. That's cool.

It's been noted, by many, with every release.

JB is lucky this next generation is here that likes clown toes and doesn't even know what the OGs were. That's cool.
yea they look terrible lol.. the black cement 3's kind of hide the big cement print somewhat but on this white models its no hiding it looks hideous hahaha

yea they look terrible lol.. the black cement 3's kind of hide the big cement print somewhat but on this white models its no hiding it looks hideous hahaha

The cement on the BC3 is literally the same as the Katrina, how would a shoe being black "hide" the cement?

Back
Top Bottom