Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Bruh in your rush to “ hold them first” u could’ve at least got the powdered donut off your hand before touching the 3s ... I don’t know anything about dating sites..I got a girl and actually meet people in Real life u should try it ... and yea sons jeans look crazy! no one should be wAlking around With jeans like that unless they fresh out the bing after a 20 year bid...3s ARE Fire tho
Bruh... You still focused on my hands... WTF?? Looks like that imageniry girl of yours needs some attention lol. I wasn't in any rush to touch the 3's, the associate asked if I wanted to see them since I get kicks from there often... I didn't even know they had them in the store... It's all good though bro, not looking to get into any flame wars on here just responding back to a useless post that didn't have anything to do with the shoes... Let's just enjoy the kicks and not everything else in the pics... 3's are FIRE though!!!

@franknbeans & kcjordanhead78 kcjordanhead78
tenor.gif

Bruh in your rush to “ hold them first” u could’ve at least got the powdered donut off your hand before touching the 3s ... I don’t know anything about dating sites..I got a girl and actually meet people in Real life u should try it ... and yea sons jeans look crazy! no one should be wAlking around With jeans like that unless they fresh out the bing after a 20 year bid...3s ARE Fire tho
This had me dying :lol:

Question, will nike let me use a bday coupon they sent me on the app for these? It' for $20 off.

That's because of the fat elephant print we got now; sometimes the Jumpman can look slimmer and work better. The main reason the Jumpman looks dumb is because it's already on the tongue. It's supposed to be on the tongue. Tinker removed the swoosh but kept the Nike Air on the back. The Jumpman wasn't supposed to be repeated twice. Tinker knew what he was doing, but JB gotta mess with his genius.

Actually, I believe you got that wrong ;-). Tinker wanted the jumpan on the back, but needed to keep some nike branding, particularly after he removed the swoosh. I believe he stated the NA back tab was a concession. I think the NA looks better, but not sure if that's just what I'm used to seeing, or if it's actually better design-wise; there's too much built-in bias to be objective.

I'm already stressing about my dark denim rubbing off on these. all my jeans are dark.

I only wear my Cement 3's and most other white shoes with shorts. Gonna do the same with these. Snows too much in the winter here in the Chi anyway so when spring and summer hits its time for the shorts, and the white kicks don't take too much abuse.

The more pictures I see of the Katrina's I'm just going to pass
Lol you too? That happens to me all the time. Sometimes I don’t check in until the day of or when I get them. It’ll make me want them that much less.

I just copped off ebay for $212 shipped using code: PMAY4TH

Massive GR or whatever I'm not trying to potentially miss out and I'm gonna be busy next Saturday so for the extra $12 I'm more than happy. Will definitely try to double up next week though. Really like these.

Back
Top Bottom