Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I think its literally whatever Nike has tons of or whatever is being promoted by them at the time

its the only thing that seems to makes sense

Exactly. 90-95% of their products are trash so they have to push this stuff on consumers somehow. The 5-10% of hyped products (retros) that people want are what actually get people to pay attention.

If I got the reserve, I would have bought, but I didn't so I'm back on the fence.

Some people said they like these more than the fire red 3s and I almost agreed, but then I looked at the fire reds and no. Fire red 3s are as classic as it gets.

Yeah...HYPE! If you love White Cements, you can't miss anything on these unless you hate red paint! lol

I love 3s and badly need some white 3s, But I could never get into these with red replacing the black, and the jumpman doesn’t help either. I’ll wait til Mochas and actual White Cements.

Some people said they like these more than the fire red 3s and I almost agreed, but then I looked at the fire reds and no. Fire red 3s are as classic as it gets.

I had the original Fire Red 3's and I would agree, but the retros of the Fire Red 3's have been trash. They have butchered them both times. So, I put these Katrina's over the Fire Red's NOW.

just wondering, for those that use ebates, would the 15% cash back work if you purchase a gift card? would pull trigger if it works. that would put these under $160

I had the original Fire Red 3's and I would agree, but the retros of the Fire Red 3's have been trash. They have butchered them both times. So, I put these Katrina's over the Fire Red's NOW.

I agree. The recent retros aren't the best. Good point. Guess I should cop one pair of K's in case the quality and shape are exceptional.

just wondering, for those that use ebates, would the 15% cash back work if you purchase a gift card? would pull trigger if it works. that would put these under $160

Bruh great thinking. I just reordered orange peel 1s w that 15% and returning other pair

To anyone that had early access, was size 12.5 an option?
Yes. Im STILL seeing a FSR on nike+ app link.
20180510_161937.jpg

I find it weird that these got JMA branding.

SURE when they first dropped they had JMA branding, and it seems the logic is that only OG CWs getting the NA treatment.

But then why do my Tinkers have NA on the back? Definitely not an OG cw, this definitely the first time they ever dropped, so why they NA? Just because the sketch for them back when they were Rejected and Never got produced had NA on it?

I find it weird that these got JMA branding.

SURE when they first dropped they had JMA branding, and it seems the logic is that only OG CWs getting the NA treatment.

But then why do my Tinkers have NA on the back? Definitely not an OG cw, this definitely the first time they ever dropped, so why they NA? Just because the sketch for them back when they were Rejected and Never got produced had NA on it?

seems like that's the reasoning... that it was the "original" concept for the aj3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom