Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

haha.jpg

I'm all for Nike Air on the back but with original colorways, 1s are different because the Jumpman on the shoe distorts the look. Nike Air should be preserved for original colorways of the 3-6.
I think Nike Air should be on the back of every colorway 3-6. That Jumpman Air looks goofy af. These models were all designed to showcase the Nike Air and it looks way better because of that.

I don’t understand why so many people feel it needs to be “preserved” for the og colors. Why?

And if we can all agree it looks better on the og cws then wouldn’t it follow logically that new cws would also look better with it?

It probably shouldn't bother me so much, but that Jumpman air logo really what these could have been

I think Nike Air should be on the back of every colorway 3-6. That Jumpman Air looks goofy af. These models were all designed to showcase the Nike Air and it looks way better because of that.

I don’t understand why so many people feel it needs to be “preserved” for the og colors. Why?

And if we can all agree it looks better on the og cws then wouldn’t it follow logically that new cws would also look better with it?
I feel what your saying though. With this particular shoe for me either would be cool. I think I would actually prefer Nike air because they definately look like a og colorway. But at the same time I definately don’t mind the jumpman.

I hope Jordan Brand actually names these. I know they were auctioned off to aid Katrina efforts, but i doubt that’s what they were made for and it kind’ve trivializes the tragedy.
Why cant it be an alternate? Works for me. Agree with all that.

They’ll prob give em some dumb nickname like red heel WC3 or something. Idk what they’re called as long as they make it into my closet. Hopefully there won’t be other “must haves” sceduled round these, wouldn’t mind a couple.

If this colorway released in 1988, people would go crazy over these today. I would.

The only reason I'm not getting hyped on these because of the limited tag they may have on them.

Just gonna fix my 03 White Cement 3's, I'm not chasing down an 88 pair for a crazy price.

Because, deep down inside, they know JB isn’t going to do that and they have no spine to actually admit it is actually the product they SHOULD be getting instead of paying premium for NA branding.

Looking forward to getting these and swapping the tab out for a NA tab.. Not even going to stress trying for the Dunk Contest..

I’m not swapping the back tab unless it’s the bold NA like this BC3 and recent true blues. Painted on Nike Air looks bad

Back
Top Bottom