Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Alternatively, no one cares that you copped the shoe either. You really think we’re geeked to see order and shipping confirmations?

Just for you pa

IMG_2132.PNG

Man there's no rhyme/reason to this on SNKRS. Tried to buy right at 9 on my own account, then for good measure few minutes later switched to wife's account and tried. Got em on wife's, not on mine. Timing doesn't matter.

Hit on FTL app and maybe on SNKRS I'm not sure, first time using it as I'm from Canada and had to use some sorcery to get it working... I got my order confirmation from PayPal but it clearly says paymemt not processed by merchant yet.

What am I waiting for to know if I W or L?

Fell asleep 5 mins before the midnight drop and missed out lol

Hit on FTL app and maybe on SNKRS I'm not sure, first time using it as I'm from Canada and had to use some sorcery to get it working... I got my order confirmation from PayPal but it clearly says paymemt not processed by merchant yet.

What am I waiting for to know if I W or L?
Email from Nike

clicked on SNKRS app first, then clicked on SNKRS on browser - somehow won on the browser but L on the app

Woke up early enough to get them off Undefeated. + pair of socks for free ship no tax to NY. Jeters Monday and it’ll be a good May

So my Paypal is saying i sent money to Nike for the 3s but i dont got anything in my SNKRS order history....HMMMMMM

This ever happened to any of yall?

Back
Top Bottom