Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Hit on FTL app and maybe on SNKRS I'm not sure, first time using it as I'm from Canada and had to use some sorcery to get it working... I got my order confirmation from PayPal but it clearly says paymemt not processed by merchant yet.

What am I waiting for to know if I W or L?

Fell asleep 5 mins before the midnight drop and missed out lol

That’s a W bro. Congrats. If you didn’t hit you wouldn’t get anything from PP. I like using them now because mitigates fraud issue with banks and app and it also send notice before SNKRS App Got Em

I miss those days :lol:

lol i wanted to use the 15% and 17% on eastbay, i don’t think it works
6D1CA2A8-9CAD-428C-A434-16CD229ABFB8.png

Decided to buy em on eastbay
surprising i could atc at the time i ordered and buy em

wanna check this quality if it’s good
0EC2020C-4F08-4BFD-8F9C-91F0499E9864.png

I like seeing folks get the kicks they want. I do get salty when it’s a pair I want and someone has multiples for no reason. But hey...that’s life. I take my L, leave thread and keep an eye open for a restock. No point in getting pissy.

looks like they're still available online at ftl

So SNKRS gave me the L online exactly at 10am but now I see them everywhere still available, I truly don't understand Nike. Lol. Gonna pass now as that's a sign that I really didn't need em. The No "Nike Air" has me feeling this way

I have the BC3’s, copped the tinkers via FA for a buddy of mine, and grabbed these for myself. I am not a leather snob by any means but am I the only one that thinks this leather is nicer than the BC3’s and tinkers?

I was actually surprised when I picked them up.

lol checking my foot app reserves can’t even reserve. reserves getting harder

That’s a W bro. Congrats. If you didn’t hit you wouldn’t get anything from PP. I like using them now because mitigates fraud issue with banks and app and it also send notice before SNKRS App Got Em

I just got notice from Nike! I'll be posting pics of these, 1 is getting NA tab swapped and the other the NA WC3 treatment. I'm done with 3s, gonna finish the 4s next year if I'm lucky

Back
Top Bottom