Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Man NT hasn’t been working all day. Why didn’t j23 notify of sheikh

Didn’t even land a pair today gotta head to the mall

just got back from the mall picking up my in store pair. seems like a couple stores still had a few sizes left. daughter got me the discount so the ndc pair will prolly be going back unless someone here needs a 10.5 on the oop. bought tinker's last night, but don't need both so tinker's will go back also.

Ninjas came out to eat on them GR. Footsites dudes knew it was over when they saw ninjas picking up the pairs. :lol::nthat:

Last edited:
Really wanted 4 pair, 2 to turn into White Cements, in case they don't come out this year. So had 2 pre-order pair from LMTD Supply and won 2 apps FTA and FTL, but let the FTL pair go back because this was supposed to be an easy release, so with 4 SNKRS accounts I figured I would hit at least 1 or be able to get from Villa. But got 4 L's from SNKRS and got in line at villa, went right into the site and no matter what I did it would not cart for me. This sold better than I expected it to. Even StockX prices went up $15. But then happen to see the Leftover Sheikh pairs, got right on, got my 10.5 with Apple Pay. Really liking the Sheikh App lately.

71BB229E-F681-4B88-B3B3-40CA923CDF1B.jpeg

Yup these are clean. Copped some lime green laces to turn them into the SP collab.

Man, as quick as these things went, a NA WC3 drop would prob be just as bad as the ‘13 88s. It seems like some stores had quite a few online, but folks were definitely on em. It did appear to be less in store (which would explain the Ls/wLs yesterday) and there were already ppl waiting around for unclaimeds when I went about 1pm c. The list at the Champs I got mine at was only 1 page, at one of the bigger malls. They are really nice in person.. surprisingly, similar to FTL materials.

They didn’t let me use my bday coupon, but I did use $15 reward. Still almost $190, so it shaved the tax.

Just got my pairs. The difference in the tumbled-ness of the left and right shoe is true. FTL and FA pairs looked pretty obvious they are 2 different shoes. Champs pair looked most alike. Love that new car leather smell these got.

Only gripe is that Champs was having trouble processing my 20 off 100 coupon. Paid full retail + tax where as FTL and FA let me use that $20 reward.

Got a W on FTL with my 10 min HS but forgot to switch back to my local stores after check in and had to cancel. Smh. Luckily got a W on champs with only a 7 min HS.
Hoping I hit on those Jeter lows w 7 min from champs..Katrinas I had 10m for bothb
Got my pair. $175 out the door after $15 reward. No tax.

Leather is nice.
Midsole paint job isn’t.

Typical JB quality tho. Nothing to be shocked about :lol:

Same exact comment I was just going to make. Very much liking the leather mid sole paint job not much. Also no chain for the hang tag....has been happening to me often recently...I don't wear the hang tag but starting to bother me.

I was able to use my rewards even though FTA had a sign hanging up saying they wouldn’t except rewards or coupons on certain releases. I asked about it and the employee told me it was just for 11’s (they still had the emerald green lows).

My left shoe EP looks perfect, the right shoe EP looks like some Shaq Wal-Mart shoes. Not a deal breaker since they’re going to get beat anyways, just a little annoying. Overall I’m definitely happy I picked these up :smokin

Is it just mine or left and the right side leather quality is different??? Right is way more tumble...

Hoping I hit on those Jeter lows w 7 min from champs..Katrinas I had 10m for bothb

Same exact comment I was just going to make. Very much liking the leather mid sole paint job not much. Also no chain for the hang tag....has been happening to me often recently...I don't wear the hang tag but starting to bother me.
Yea I have only purchased 2 3s this year and both had the hangtag not attached. Had to find them in the box :lol:

I rarely complain, QC on these are terrible. Just scooped up an Unclaimed pair for $175 flat. Leather is super soft, tongue is nice too but so much paint and marks everywhere wtf

Slightly annoyed at the mismatching EP on my pair, but I'll get over it.

Something about these makes them look way better in person.

Back
Top Bottom