Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Has anybody ever had their reservation disappear? I got to Champs and it was gone out my app... I got a pickup ready notification this morning...

Luckily dudes at Hilltop mall were chill and had an extra 10 but I feel so skeptical on these apps man. Guess I gotta call and confirm if I evet hit again?
Screenshot_20180512-091928.png

I was waitlist for 1 pair at FA and woke up to the same pick up notification this morning. Was hyped until I double checked the app and I had a feeling it was a glitch from jump.

Hit on Ruvilla this morning. Swung by FTL and was able to get an unclaimed pair as well and use my military discount. I'll be returning the Ruvilla pair when they come in. It was good day...

$15.29 for shipping??!!
$19.32 for shipping??!!
I rather eat glass then have explosive diarrhea then pay those prices :lol:

Dont know if pay retail or not yet... I think they gonna sit :tongue:

Last edited:
Picked up my pair from footlocker. As I was checking in, I noticed there was only 1 raffle sheet with maybe 12 names on it. I asked the asm about inventory numbers and was told only 9 pairs were available. Sizes 9-12. Copped my 12 and kept it moving. These are nice:pimp:
2018-05-12_13.37.06.jpg

2018-05-12_13.37.24~2.jpg

The Champs i picked up from had 1 size run as well

Anyone know if socialstatus web store has them in UK sizing or is that US size? Im tryna order but need a 9.5 dont want to order and be stuck with what would end up being a size 10 instead of US 9.5 lol

Copped from villa site thinking my snkrs order didnt get through...but it did so 2 pairs it is lol

i don’t see those green laces working on these, neither the shirt. laces should have been cherry red

Yea I wanna double up but I gotta find a way to exchange this pair. Looks like **** all around compared to most in seeing

Anyone not want there sneaker politics keychain ? Was looking to pick up one on eBay but guy wants the price of the shoes for laces, keychain and sticker. Smh

those accessories are cool, i think about it

but that and the shirts ain’t really matching in terms of colors imo.

Back
Top Bottom