Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

true blues get a lot of hate on here but i love them... only thing i wish was better was the comfort... the black cements that just released fits a lot better...as far as quality i dont remember a good quality retro unless it was the cements from 03 or even true blues from 03...so everything after is the same quality as today imo... we will see how these new 3s hold up as far as cracking on the midsole...

IMG_4213.JPG
IMG_4214.JPG

Not Katrina's, but maybe these will take some hate off the TB3s for a page or two.
We need a Jordan 3 appreciation page btw, someone start it up today.

Stealths were so trash and you know it :lol:

Respect tho for copping what u like. :nthat:
Quality and material wise, I would have to agree.
I like the cw though, but 3s are my 2nd favorite model.
I personally need to have variety in my retros, and not just OGs and hype stuff.
Since I can wear sneakers 24/7, this amounts to a lot of stuff bought like these.

IMG_4213.JPG
IMG_4214.JPG

Not Katrina's, but maybe these will take some hate off the TB3s for a page or two.
We need a Jordan 3 appreciation page btw, someone start it up today.

Man these Stealth 3s take me back... I had a pair I got on sale and beat them into the ground. Materials were so bad and paint chipping was horrible but I was still able to move them for like $90 used at the height of the retro craze in 2014 when everything would sellout lol

take that ish to da sneaker showcase thread..dont need ya screwing up this place like Nike retro.. :smh:
This is funny. I know you been around long enough (way longer than me), to know every thread gets screwed up...but me saying create a thread for a coveted Jordan is what made you chime in to say that. Alright.

Damn, they look like they were never even Katrina's 2Sky0waY6 2Sky0waY6 good job. Makes me think of a conversation I had with my boy:

Friend: Yeah I got them (Katrinas) but I can't keep them, theyre too much like my IV's (WC)
Me: Good sense, those are two completely different shoes to us (sneakerheads)
Friend: Because yall are sociopaths

:lol:

This is funny. I know you been around long enough (way longer than me), to know every thread gets screwed up...but me saying create a thread for a coveted Jordan is what made you chime in to say that. Alright.

I think he meant that we don't need unnecessary threads in JB to clutter up the JB forum like how Nike Retro is-not talking about posting in here. Typically, appreciation threads are made in the Showcase forum.. if there really isn't one there (by @ijapino ) you can go right ahead and create one lol.

I think he meant that we don't need unnecessary threads in JB to clutter up the JB forum like how Nike Retro is-not talking about posting in here. Typically, appreciation threads are made in the Showcase forum.. if there really isn't one there (by @ijapino ) you can go right ahead and create one lol.
That makes sense. I guess the word appreciation was misused by me.

Just a thread for AJ3s.
Similar to AJ1, AJ13, AJ14, etc.

Back
Top Bottom