Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

20180515_211808.jpg
Did anyone get a blank nike gift card with there Katrina
I got one also, random item like those dust bags

This shoe looks so good..they did a great job man. I can't get tired of seeing them. I can't wait to UNDS mine on my summer trip.

It’s like someone said. People buy due to hype and resale, then return once they realize they can’t make money or they don’t really like the shoe that much. I never understood buying a shoe to make a $20 profit off of it in some cases.

Probably because if you can get enough of them you can make more in higher quantities. Especially if you have to make minimal trips or effort to cop. It's not my thing personally, but I kinda get it.

Probably because if you can get enough of them you can make more in higher quantities. Especially if you have to make minimal trips or effort to cop. It's not my thing personally, but I kinda get it.

better off running an ATC service tbh so you dont have to front any capital or do any "legwork"

These definitely fit bigger than the BC3s and Tinkers. I'm glad I copped both my sizes, sending the bigger one back...

better off running an ATC service tbh so you dont have to front any capital or do any "legwork"

ATC services often fail and you can get shut down or have to offer refunds for running them.

Not only that but it takes much more technical expertise to run an ATC service vs simply doing legwork, etc. for a quick flip.

Returns coming in with people seeing resale

It’s like someone said. People buy due to hype and resale, then return once they realize they can’t make money or they don’t really like the shoe that much. I never understood buying a shoe to make a $20 profit off of it in some cases.

People who didn’t see that these were bricks were delusional. They produced so many of these, if BC3s were bricks right after release, you know these had to be as well.

Just got mine in the Mail Shoe is Fire. Looks and feels great.. mine will be on ice. So I can rock my true blues. Love all the pic on this thread enjoy

These definitely fit bigger than the BC3s and Tinkers. I'm glad I copped both my sizes, sending the bigger one back...

I havent tried my pair on yet, but I did notice the ankle padding was not as thick as the BC 3s. They must be cutting costs again, :smh:

Your foot does not belong to someonelse's opinion lol. These fit JUST like my Tinkers and BC III's. The FTL are practically the same but Ill admit those 'seem' roomier but not really bigger.

damn still waiting for my pair from ftl. should've went a half size down
Never even tried em on till I read this. Jus slipped em on & did a comparison. The bc3's fit perfectly snug for me (able to loosen the laces for fit), tinkers a lil bit bigger but not much, these felt like they slipped on too easy from the jump & more toe length aswell. Gona be a problem when they break in. Gona need those thick a** socks.

Never even tried em on till I read this. Jus slipped em on & did a comparison. The bc3's fit perfectly snug for me (able to loosen the laces for fit), tinkers a lil bit bigger but not much, these felt like they slipped on too easy from the jump & more toe length aswell. Gona be a problem when they break in. Gona need those thick a** socks.

Or just throw an extra in-sole on top of the one already in there

Back
Top Bottom