Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

They look kinda bad in that lighting where it's really bright. That's the only time I've seen them and thought about skipping this release.

They look fine in all the other pics I've seen though.

Probably gonna call it quits till the Concords after this.

i’m thinking about getting jth. that’s gonna push my budget. i can buy katrina’s later maybe

Local spot just had these touch down
ADDC2D13-2CA9-4A1D-B7EC-2AAD69A16180.png
546CEE80-A6C7-472F-AE45-4BB38CDF4310.png

Where’s Leothegod :lol: he posted them on his IG story and they look really ****ing good

Trying to really not double up :smh:

after Nike showed us they can and will still do the NIKE AIR on the back I refuse to by anything that does not have it. Even the Atmos had it. Why go back to Gentry crap ? yeah yeah I understand its not a OG colorway but still the Jumpman is wacky to me ! Waht they should be doing is shoes that are just like OGS but just new colors.

Hasn't the EP been too high on a lot of the retro 3's or is it higher on the Katrina's? I like the sleek low look of the EP on the OG '88's too.

They will eventually get the EP right, and they will make a true remaster that they can hype and move for $300+. I still believe that.

Based on some of the pics we've seen of these Katrina's (and some look better than others, yes), the EP and toe boxes continue to basically be hilarious. JB knows it. They know these retros they put out are not even close to original molds, they know they are making a joke of the OG's, and they know boards like this rip them for it. They read it. Their current profits mean they don't care now, but they eventually will. They can't keep putting out the same retro 6,7,8 times for most styles. A true OG with proper shape and details and $300+ price point will be their next step even if it's hard to think of right now.

546CEE80-A6C7-472F-AE45-4BB38CDF4310.jpg

air-jordan-iii-white-cement-og-pair-on-ebay-08.jpg

A true OG with proper shape and details and $300+ price point will be their next step even if it's hard to think of right now.

Well, if the rumoured, or, initially considered $250 price of the 11 Prom Night is any indication, then Jordan is certainly testing the waters for such a hike. JB being JB... I believe it. :smh:

Personally... I'm only willing to pay so much for old tech before it's plain stupid.

Why are people complaining NOW, in 2018 of the high toe EP? :lol: Why did we not complain back in 2001?

These look fine. I am all for the OG molds, but a higher EP doesn't make or break these.

Back
Top Bottom