Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

tb3 was random quality
hard to generalize on it

there were some (like mine) that was “ok”
qc on tb3 wasnt good, but i also wouldnt
label them “garbage”.

iirc there are 3s worse than the 2016s tb

It would have been great if there was a restock on these! And if I had the money for tem. But I'm thinking it won't be. We'll see!

TB3 werent garbage but the shape of them was so off compared to other 3s, im a true size 11 and they fit super small almost enough to size up but couldnt do it 11.5 too big, so theyre just sitting in my closet till i stretch em out enough to wear for a whole day

TB3 werent garbage but the shape of them was so off compared to other 3s, im a true size 11 and they fit super small almost enough to size up but couldnt do it 11.5 too big, so theyre just sitting in my closet till i stretch em out enough to wear for a whole day

My first two 3s were the 5lab3 and the Sport Blue, so it could only go up from there, fit-wise. Compared to those, it was great.

The Katrinas are more broken in out the box than the BC3 but not as padded. Still comfy though if you're used to the firm cushion.

i knew i wasn't tripping. my BC3s are super padded around the toe, almost to the point where i'd go up .5, Katrinas fit perfect.

My first two 3s were the 5lab3 and the Sport Blue, so it could only go up from there, fit-wise. Compared to those, it was great.
I had the sport blues and the fit on those were closer to the 2011 round of 3s than the 16' tb and they fit correct

I had the sport blues and the fit on those were closer to the 2011 round of 3s than the 16' tb and they fit correct
Then maybe it's me being a wide-footer? I literally had to use a shoe stretcher to widen the SB and the TB felt better out of box.

Tried on an 11.5 and 12. This pair definitely fits bigger than the recent Nike Air pairs. I feel like the NA pairs have more padding inside and these Katrinas fit similar to the 2011 white cement I have. So I probably should have got an 11.5 but its too late now.

A little late on bringing my story to the table but heres my release day story from Saturday morning. North Star Mall in San Antonio has the wackest mall cops ever man.

Literally I'm the first one to get to the FNL at like 8:15 and I set up my chair set up my Nintendo switch just harmless chilling in front of the store before it opens. Mall cop comes and makes me move all the way to the food court and I told him that as soon as I left and he left others were gonna line up and I would lose my spot. He tries to assure me he's not letting anyone line up and that if I come back at the right time I'll be able to still keep my spot first in line.

Soon as I came back bout 45 minutes later there's people starting to get there and this time a different lady mall cop comes and tries to tell us to leave. At this point I'm not having it and I tell her they don't understand that there aren't enough pairs in every size to be guaranteed a pair you can't just leave and come back to waltz in and grab your size.

Luckily there's a cinnabon right outside so the FNL so my *** bought a bottle of water from cinnabon so this mall cop couldn't say nothin, I was officially a "patron" of cinnabon at that point. But they still not letting a line form, luckily my thirsty self stood as close to the store as possible.

When the employees finally opened up the gate and asked us to come in and make a line inside I got first in line but literally could have missed out on my size so easily all because these dang mall cops not allowed to "let us form a line". No one is about to rumble over some sneakers in San Antonio young I don't get why they taking a line so serious.

Last edited:
A little late on bringing my story to the table but heres my release day story from Saturday morning. North Star Mall in San Antonio has the wackest mall cops ever man. Literally I'm the first one to get to the FNL at like 8:15 and I set up my chair set up my Nintendo switch just harmless chilling in front of the store before it opens. Mall cop comes and makes me move all the way to the food court and I told him that as soon as I left and he left others were gonna line up and I would lose my spot. He tries to assure me he's not letting anyone line up and that if I come back at the right time I'll be able to still keep my spot first in line. Soon as I came back bout 45 minutes later there's people starting to get there and this time a different lady mall cop comes and tries to tell us to leave. At this point I'm not having it and I tell her they don't understand that there aren't enough pairs in every size to be guaranteed a pair you can't just leave and come back to waltz in and grab your size. Luckily there's a cinnabon right outside so the FNL so my *** bought a bottle of water from cinnabon so this mall cop couldn't say nothin, I was officially a "patron" of cinnabon at that point. But they still not letting a line form, luckily my thirsty self stood as close to the store as possible. When the employees finally opened up the gate and asked us to come in and make a line inside I got first in line but literally could have missed out on my size so easily all because these dang mall cops not allowed to "let us form a line". No one is about to rumble over some sneakers in San Antonio young I don't get why they taking a line so serious.

damn those rent-a-cops

Stop, Materials weren't garbage
BC 3 And Katrina’s Both **** On What They Attempted To Call A True Blue Retro... If You Can’t Admit That, You’re In Denial My Guy :wink:

word, joints were spiffy.
“Iffy” ..... “Stiffy”... Maybe.... “Spiffy”?.... Naw

People trying to justify not liking them becuase they didn’t sell out. Literally feel like all the other 3’s that released within the past 4-5 years.
I Have Nothing To Try And Justify To You Homie. :lol:

I Ordered 2 Pairs Just Like I Do Every Other Release I’m Hyped About And Returned Both :wink:

Color Was Far From What It Should’ve Been... And To Me, Leather Quality Was Stiff And Unappealing.

Both BC 3s And Katrina’s Have Noticeably Better Leather On Them Despite What Others Wanna Say.

Sport blue 3s were the worst quality of all in my opinion. I wouldn't pay $60 for them, now, but back then, I thought the colorway looked nice because they never do black 3s. At least tb3s had a nice insole.

Yeah pretty much the same experience here. The leather wasn't great and I had to really break them in, but it was nice to *finally* have a pair of 3s after not being able to. I've been into shoes since the early 90's, so I've missed out on a lot of releases that I would've loved to have.

Back
Top Bottom