Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

All this TB3 talk on the side, would you say the prior release (2011 or 2012?) was better than 2016 comfort wise?

I love the copping stories on RD but you might want to exercise some breaks in that paragraph :lol: that wall of text is a lot. I'm glad you got your pair too.. malls can be a pain to cop from with the mall cop rules sosa labumba sosa labumba .

When I picked up my pair from FA the dude never even looked at my app.. I couldve scooped someone else's pair.

Was gonna pass but my good friend came through with the employee love... EP height is on point too... Leather is better than the BC 3's in my opinion...
20180514_152055.jpg
20180514_151916.jpg

Some of us still have pairs ds from yrs back to compare to what were getting now.
It aint some random statements based off speculation, some like myself ,can actually compare retros to 2016 ,2017 and so on.

The comfort and padding has Improved and likely the midsoles as well .
I havent had any paint cracking on recent models , unlike how it was a major issue with 3 and 4 models 2012-2003.

The leather has always been hit & miss, but the 16 tb3s were a new low imo.

I really like the HOH 3s , but the truth is the leather on them isnt quite as soft as the 2011 wc 3s , kind of a in between 2011 and 2016 .
Another thing worth noting is , the white uppers on 2011 had a sheen to em ,& the white actually was white .
Where these hoh 3 uppers are dulled and a slightly off white.

None the less Hoh 3s >>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>'16 tb3..

Some of us still have pairs ds from yrs back to compare to what were getting now.
It aint some random statements based off speculation, some like myself ,can actually compare retros to 2016 ,2017 and so on.

The comfort and padding has Improved and likely the midsoles as well .
I havent had any paint cracking on recent models , unlike how it was a major issue with 3 and 4 models 2012-2003.

The leather has always been hit & miss, but the 16 tb3s were a new low imo.

I really like the HOH 3s , but the truth is the leather on them isnt quite as soft as the 2011 wc 3s , kind of a in between 2011 and 2016 .
Another thing worth noting is , the white uppers on 2011 had a sheen to em ,& the white actually was white .
Where these hoh 3 uppers are dulled and a slightly off white.

None the less Hoh 3s >>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>'16 tb3..

Need We Discuss Further?

Cats Out Here Acting Like These Were Our First AJ3 Purchases :rolleyes

The wolf grey 3s are horrible fit
Sport blue 3s were the worst quality of all in my opinion. I wouldn't pay $60 for them, now, but back then, I thought the colorway looked nice because they never do black 3s. At least tb3s had a nice insole.

I got in hands 5 pairs of bc3 and 4 or tb3...same quality...same assembly defects observed when happened
And i enjoy my tb3 (I kept 2 pairs).
Speaking about 1 model is not representive, lots of variabilty in material and assembly and painting...
Wear your kicks! Make them have dirt on it...they Will be much more Nice this way

Ya'll Were Saying?!?!?! :lol:

My ***** The Game Just Shut All Yall's Opinions Down :rofl:

Just Got Done Selling My Scribble Print Katrina 3's For $250 Here Locally :pimp:

Bout To Go Turn That Into A Pair Of Wotherspoons :smokin
Shut what down? Tb3’s weren’t AS bad as everyone says. That’s the initial statement and it’s still true. You guys ***** over shoes yet you guys buy them, don’t wear them, look for the smallest of blemishes that ALL shoes have, etc. Get over it and move on. It’s embarrassing. And yes it’s true that a huge amount of people all of a sudden quit “wanting them” when they didn’t sell out just like with the tinkers. So many “now that they’re in hand I just don’t know anymore”.

Last edited:
Close To my comment above...

Shut what down? Tb3’s weren’t AS bad as everyone says. That’s the initial statement and it’s still true. You guys ***** over shoes yet you guys buy them, don’t wear them, look for the smallest of blemishes that ALL shoes have, etc. Get over it and move on. It’s embarrassing. And yes it’s true that a huge amount of people all of a sudden quit “wanting them” when they didn’t sell out just like with the tinkers. So many “no that they’re in hand I just don’t know anymore”.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY hahaha I feel you I re read it and you're right def needed some paragraph breaks! I never realize how long my rage posts can get sometimes. Bruh with everything the game puts us through to get shoes now the mall cop thing was the last straw for me!

Shut what down? Tb3’s weren’t AS bad as everyone says. That’s the initial statement and it’s still true. You guys ***** over shoes yet you guys buy them, don’t wear them, look for the smallest of blemishes that ALL shoes have, etc. Get over it and move on. It’s embarrassing. And yes it’s true that a huge amount of people all of a sudden quit “wanting them” when they didn’t sell out just like with the tinkers. So many “now that they’re in hand I just don’t know anymore”.
"but I gotta take a pic for the gram before I send them back"

Back
Top Bottom