Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Just dropping this here for fans of the 3. If anybody is still looking for the wool 3, but wasn't interested in that $200 price, they're available in quite a few sizes at Shoe Palace, with code JW90 you get $90 off, and there's also free shipping. I've been visiting NT for some time and have gotten blessed with a promo code, and the Damn I Remember Those thread helped me figure out some shoes that I never new the name of, so it's time for me to contribute in whatever small way I can.
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-lifestyle-shoe-dark-grey-sail-free-shipping/

Just dropping this here for fans of the 3. If anybody is still looking for the wool 3, but wasn't interested in that $200 price, they're available in quite a few sizes at Shoe Palace, with code JW90 you get $90 off, and there's also free shipping. I've been visiting NT for some time and have gotten blessed with a promo code, and the Damn I Remember Those thread helped me figure out some shoes that I never new the name of, so it's time for me to contribute in whatever small way I can.
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-lifestyle-shoe-dark-grey-sail-free-shipping/

Man I really wanted to like those. I feel like if they had a grey or gum sole they would be fiiiire

Man I really wanted to like those. I feel like if they had a grey or gum sole they would be fiiiire
I felt the same way---I liked the upper but not the sole. I wear sneakers to work most days, but I'm in a professional situation so I try to pick up some stuff that is a little understated but still reflects my sense of style. These almost fit the bill...but changing the sole is probably light custom work for somebody. The gum sole that's on those AF1 Special Field deep burgundy joints could have been nice.
Nike_Special_Field_Air_Force_1_-_Deep_Burgundy-Black_-_864024-600_-Feature-_LV-3923.jpg

And the gray sole on the wool 12s
wool-jordan-12-852627-003

One other thing they could have done is not make the whole sole that creamy color, but colored in part of it, like they did with the true blues.

I was able to order these off SNKRS only to find out today they were stolen after UPS delivered them. I used a gift card on these now I'm in process of finding a resell. FML

Good looking out, I have these already and I swear they are the most comfy J I have, I wear them hard in the colder months and they still look fresh

Really contemplating on picking these up. Wasn’t really all that into them on release date, but now I’m really starting to like them.

I was able to order these off SNKRS only to find out today they were stolen after UPS delivered them. I used a gift card on these now I'm in process of finding a resell. FML

Try looking on neighbor door steps. My Tinkers came in and said delivered but the FedEx dude was a rookie and threw it on someone else’s step in my condo. Condos can be confusing though.

20180520_150107.jpg
They bugging with this one so you mean to tell me VIP members can't use there coupons on qs cause sometimes that stuff may sit

Sending my pair back to FNL smh the elephant print is horrible and noticeable on my right foot . Sucks cause I grabbed them on the restock so however desperately wants the a size 13 is headed back this week ✌️

Fire reds are better than Katrina’s but these are better than WC’s. There, I said it. Lol.

Think the seoul leather is better than these. I dont know about JTH since i dont have those.

No i dont have the seouls....

Wow. These sneakers are pretty nice. They are tumbled and pretty soft on the tongue and uppers. I’ll say true blues are more padded around the ankles than these. These are similar to the 88 IIIs. These are better made than the ‘16 true blues. ‘18 BC III also has more padding than these katrinas too. The politics shirt is nice also, i could rock a large instead of xl. that green is pretty bright, laces are more bright, that metal hang tag :pimp: is nice and little heavy. My lateral ep is little thinner in person than in the pictures. Jordan Air hangtag is little more reddish orange than the typical orange hangtag.

The sneakers are fire. Glad I picked these up instead of passing.
F1D24A43-CBF2-467F-B001-DC9DA7D0D4F1.jpeg

DE2CB720-0F6A-47C9-BAD5-B0DBE9E60499.jpeg
2D32FD74-DD19-43CC-8D22-D2F9676A7B7B.jpeg
E4808A72-1719-4FE5-97A0-203B7A533D8C.jpeg

A9EDE7E4-6E23-4781-9FDE-1ED2CF27AE18.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom