Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
The shoes didn't sit on shelves because people were waiting to see if others were copping...They're sitting on shelves because most people think they look ****** in that colorway. Jordan retros, especially 3's, are already hyped as much as any sneaker could be. Which means if they sit on shelves, it's because the colorway isn't appealing to the majority of the human population. In fact, you're more likely a wanna-be hype beast if you DID cop these. Even though they're ugly (which is clearly indicated by their sales) people copped them because they heard Jordan 3's are "supposed to be cool"..... So it's actually quite the opposite what you're saying, and it's more likely only beginner/wannabe beasts copped these (and people with horrible taste). Real Beasts would stay away from these, as would most people with taste. We're not talking about some obscure sneaker here. It's a Jordan 3 retro'd in 2013.... If it's sitting on finishline.com, it's because it's unappealing to most. Fact.

- Jason
I've been in Jordan shoes since the WC IV when I was 4 years old, every colorway every model. I got these, because I like them and I don't buy **** just because somebody else did. If you know how to rock em, the color don't matter.

The shoes didn't sit on shelves because people were waiting to see if others were copping...They're sitting on shelves because most people think they look ****** in that colorway. Jordan retros, especially 3's, are already hyped as much as any sneaker could be. Which means if they sit on shelves, it's because the colorway isn't appealing to the majority of the human population. In fact, you're more likely a wanna-be hype beast if you DID cop these. Even though they're ugly (which is clearly indicated by their sales) people copped them because they heard Jordan 3's are "supposed to be cool"..... So it's actually quite the opposite what you're saying, and it's more likely only beginner/wannabe beasts copped these (and people with horrible taste). Real Beasts would stay away from these, as would most people with taste. We're not talking about some obscure sneaker here. It's a Jordan 3 retro'd in 2013.... If it's sitting on finishline.com, it's because it's unappealing to most. Fact.

- Jason

Lol this clown is the definition of hype beast....who are you to decide what shoe makes someone a hype beast?Or a wanna be hype beast?lmao

Some of us don't care what others think is hot, and cop what WE like...that's actually the whole point, not to gloat about copping a shoe that immediately sold and and be on NT talking about "easy cop" or post pics on your favorite social networking site lol

FACT is most J's are unappealing to the "human population" as you say that's why JB drops them in the tens on thousands when the human population is in the billions, smart one...
I actually wish more people thought Jays were ugly so I can get more of what I want easier lol

Real sneaker enthusiasts cop what they like and what they feel can pull off...a hype beast decides to cop based off of what they feel the general population feels is cool or "hot" or because it's limited or what they think will get them the most likes on Facebook lol which sounds a lot like you...

I don't know why people go out of their way to hate on a pair of shoes, or someone that cops a certain shoe...if I don't like a release, I keep it movin'...stay in your lane and stop worrying about what the next man is doing...

Really tired of every single person getting branded a hypebeast lately because they buy a color way you didnt thinkwas hot. Last year foruns were blowing up ppl b!tch!n and moaning about wanting new colorways and now we've seen a few everyone complaining how they suck. Man so what if u dnt like then yes express ur opinion about the shoe but why the dudes who get them gotta be a hype. And when they get the sane pairs u happen to get theyre a hype but youre not because you have OGs frim the 80s and 90s ... cmon thats dumb what if dude wasnt even born til 96, but still got the same love for shoes u had as a kid. Everybody start somewhere. I just dont get it ...

Most the cats throwing around the whole hype beast thing are the most beastly of all lol they throw it around to seem cool and throw off the scent lol

In my opinion a hype beast is someone that cares what others think and cop what they think is going to sell out....

His post was asinine. He's saying others are hypebeast, but one of the main reasons he's saying people shouldn't want them, is because they didn't sell out, so you shouldn't want them either. He obviously didn't think that through before he hit submit, at least I hope not.

i think most people can agree that these are nicer than the jokers . But since the jokers were " limited " people copped to resale and what not . 

On the hunt now for my matching fitted... not sure which way i wanna go with a hat for these.

been lookin under the vii charcoal/raptors but dunno not seein anything i love :/

and debatin whether or not to work the grey in 

Last edited:
I didn't like the Jokers so I didn't get them.  I didn't care that they were sitting still stocked, I got them to add another black shoe to the collection. Personal taste, not popular taste.

I can't believe these are sitting on shelves everywhere, Nike f'd themselves over by releasing these the same time as Corks

I really like these a lot.
these pictures speak for themselves as to why these shoes shouldn't have been under the radar.

Picked these up yesterday from FNL. I liked them since the first image came out and they're better in person. I kinda enjoy the non-OG Jordan releases more because it forces people to actually evaluate what they personally like instead of what everyone is going for. It's like Beast kryptonite. Plus, you don't have friggin stalk the release like it's your job.

Picked these up today from hoh with some gift cards. Forgot what it's like to do that calmly. Even got offered to try them on. A throwback cop for sure. Really feeling these. Props to all who copped cause they liked em and not because they were the shoe of the moment. Think these will gain a following after the fact.

to all my LA ppl Nike on 3rd street santa monica has a full size run. I walked in tried them on, looked at them for 30 minutes then copped. reminds me of when I used to just wake up anytime on a release day and chill then walk across the street to the mall and know for a fact my size will still be there

Back
Top Bottom