Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I'm sure if Kanye or Jay Z rocked these today,  they'd be gone off FNL website as fast as flies on shhhht
This! Lol I was just thinking the very same thing when I was in my room looking at my crimsons this morning.guaranteed they'd b gone with the quickness.

I got the crimson 3s because I like them the color pops on them on the jay z note anybody notice what he rocked at the allstar game? Yes the black purple pink nike force 180s and I bought those when they first dropped why I'm saying this is because where I live they hit the sales rack but I always liked them wonder if they will be gone now

Copped yesterday in store, anybody else think the quality on these is terrible? The tumbled leather feels so much harder and thinner that the same material on my 2011 black cements. They also smell like toxic plastic.

i dont understand the colorway at all. what happened to basic colors that are timeless....

In regards to Jordans, your basic timeless/OG colors usually consist of red, black and white. How many pairs of of red, black and white retros do you possibly need? People should have all those colorways by now anyway if that's all they go for. I applaud JB for trying new color schemes for better or worse. It can be hit or miss sometimes but you'll never know until you put it out there.

They still have that red (crimson), black, white.
The purple just adds a little freshness imo especially on the elephant pattern

They still have that red (crimson), black, white.
The purple just adds a little freshness imo especially on the elephant pattern

It's overkill as is the 3M. If they had made these more like the Charcoal VII colorway and toned down the purple and made the midsole black instead of crimson, I'd be about these. That pinkish-hue is just too much for me.

I like retro+ colorways that fit in with the history of Jordans and try to move something from one model to another, but this is just a shoe that looks ripe for teenagers trying to go with a gaudy look for the absurdity of it.

The more cynical part of me thinks they were aimed at the teenage hypebeast too, which is all the more reason for me to save my money for releases aimed more at my demographic. I think there's a temptation around here to grab up any colorway that drops on a classic silhouette.

A great example of a retro+ CW that really works is the Wolf Grey V. Fits that aggressive look of the V but is subtle enough to not be overdone. I'll keep buying well thought up makeups like that in the future, but this one is just flawed in my eyes.

Yeah I read it. You said "your probably more of a BEAST then you think" in regards to people who thought the colorway was horrible once they saw it in person, or perhaps non-studio photos. Happens quite a bit actually. Then you implied people of this opinion are only saying this because they realized the shoes weren't going to be popular or sell out. That's not true either. Nobody is trolling you. I think you're just bitter about your purchase. It's called buyers remorse.
As I check your profile pic of your plethora of J's, It hits me that your vastly experienced in both collecting and market analysis of Jordan brand. 6 dirty Retros all from last year. I realize I am arguing with a child. Shame on me. Your still posting multis about shoes you hate btw...

Somebody just post a pic of Kanye rocking with these plz lol!!!

This has to be one of the easiest pickups of the year, next to the Chicago 1s.

But I won't waste any more time (since I'm a day late) with stories of how I picked these up.

So, without further ado, here's an abundance of pics with comparisons & such.

Enjoy!

Release day. Beautiful! (The shoes & the associate :D)

2lup1li.png

===============================================================================================

Now here's my shots.

xmlggg.png

ws8e9k.png

15r0b9t.png

mh3bev.png

My 3 Collection (every growing).

2agkwft.png

Next, ON FEET!

e15fkn.png

:smokin

As you can see I swapped out the laces to the Bright Crimson ones.

Think the shoe pops so much more.

- SPOILER AHEAD! -

Last but not least, the comparison shots to the Charcoal 7s.

2ufq9h2.png

2qwe7pf.png

2d78y3c.png

2ykc03n.png

All in all, I'm very satisfied with this release.

Gonna cool off and wait for the White/Black 13s next month.

THANK YOU JB.

:wink: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom